Reviews for Myrtle's Halloween
Beaker77 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Moany was in Slytherin? Anyways, good story!
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
A very nice story. Luna Lovegood was perfectly in character and I just know she was the one who came up with the idea to visit Myrtle in the first place. I didn't get the part where Myrtle earned points for Slytherin. As I understood, she was in Ravenclaw.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Hm I have no idea why Slytherin got point unless it was dedicated to Tom. Myrtle and Luna from Ravenclaw. Ginny and Hermoine from Gryffindor.
StarclanCentral chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I like it, except for the fat Friar part. Can ghosts even do that? And Is Myrtle even Slytherin? Anyways, good jobbed, it was fun.
NevemTeve chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
It was just great!

You story made me feel happy... thank you for writing it.
BajaB chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
You are very good at these friendship fics aren't you? Well I think you are. Another excellently written and original idea. Well done.
Ohyeah100 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Really great i would love to see Mrytle happy, but I don't think it will happen. Pout worthy.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Lots of interesting things in this - with friends who taunt you and talk about you behind your back, who needs enemies? And Ginny would be dying to talk to someone about Tom. So like Luna to answer Myrtle's question about whether they would leave her in the way that she did - totally honestly.
fledge chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
A really lovely story, sweet, sad and funny at the same time, which is no small achievement.
Luna Obsessed chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Aww that was sweet! :) You have such brilliant ideas for fics, I'm very impressed. :)

Luna was adorable and very in character. You write her well. Luna's gasp and the crash into the sink,ect; was brilliant.

'I want to hug you’ made me want to hug Luna herself. Such a simple, but emotional line.

The make-believe food was a good touch and the "Yes we will" was so Luna-ish...the same blunt honesty as always. :P

Tabby x
Queen of the Badgers chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
‘Tom was such an interesting boy, with his dark hair, his big eyes and that simply adorable little nose of his...’

...

Was - was that line for me? If so...*sniff* I'm touched. Thank you!

If it wasn't for me...whoops. I've just embarrassed myself.

o

Well, on with a proper review. I like this story a lot. Everybody makes Myrtle seem moody and spiteful for no real reason, when the book says that she was teased mercilessly by...Olive Hornby, I think the girl was called, for having glasses. And Myrtle only became a ghost so that she could torment and haunt Olive, but then when the girl left school...Myrtle was alone again, with nothing to do but sit and cry in the toilet.

Must have been a miserable experience.

It's nice how the (alive) girls give Myrtle a hug. And how she finally feels wanted, she has friends for once in her life.

Or death, if you want to be precise.

The part where Myrtle can feel their 'warm, living bodies' reminds me of the Amber Spyglass from the His Dark Materials trilogy - when in the land of the dead, all the ghosts come up to touch Lyra and Will, warming themselves. I think that was a very sweet idea.

Just a thought, though - what will happen when Hermione, Luna and Ginny leave Hogwarts? Will Myrtle, having had a taste of what friendship can be like, become kinder and start...socialising? Or will she feel upset, like they have left her, and remain in the U-bend for the rest of eternity, just brooding?

As I said, just a thought.

Replying to the review you sent me: I may have got everything else right, but I got your birth month hopelessly wrong...I guessed September.

Hmm.

And don't worry, I don't think there's a Swedish type of spelling error. Your spelling and grammar is very good, I'm very impressed. :D

Keep writing!

Until my next review...

QoB
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Really nice story. You captured all the characters very well. I can see that you are very good when it comes to friendfics. I can't wait to read more of your friendfics.
Deb-lil chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Wow, loved this fic. You never stop coming up with these good ideas, do you?

You, the biggest Luna fan on this site, did an exellent job with Luna's craziness. The way she had her head down in the picnic basket, her honesty about leaving Myrtle alone...and of course, flying upside-down because 'Everyone looked so funny from above’ was brilliant and well done. No doubt she was the one who decided to visit Myrtle in the first place.

I was absolutely crying when the girls hugged Myrtle. At first I thought it was going to get slashy, and I thought 'Eww', but then I realized they were just being nice friends. Well written.

Also, the fake meal was awesome. It was kind of like little kids playing tea party. A very nice gesture by Luna and co.

All in all, another great fic. The ending was so nice. All four girls score thirteen house points. Wonderful, wonderful.

Bye!