Reviews for Falling Apart
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Great story! I liked the first chapter the best.
The Watch Stander chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Wonderful story!

WS :)
StargateJunkie chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
Good job! I really liked the friendship between Teyla & Rodney.

You know, I kinda/sorta like Ronon, but I decided to read the fic anyway, cause he's not a fav. character or anything, & I'm really glad I did! :) He is rather trigger-happy, isn't he?
Tazmy chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
this was really very sweet.
Shakia chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
You totally rock with writting Atlantis fics, I loved it! XP First chapter was my favorite, but I really liked the Teyla/Rodney friendship bonding too :D *adds to favorites* It rules :P
Sickle Sword chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
That was really good! I searched long time for fics that have Teyla & Rodney friendship but from some bizzare reason I couldn't find any that were good. I'm glad that I now found your story. Really liked. Great job!
LT chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
Loved the Teyla Rodney friendship that you had going. I'm glad they could make each other feel better about themselves.
lauren hedgehog chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
aw... that was really cute - and now I like Teyla! She's normally rather underdeveloped and I've never been able to think of her as a person before. I think you did a wonderful job on the characters! It was just so aw :-)
LittleKnux2008 chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
Wow. This was absolutely wonderful! Your characterizations of Rodney and Teyla are spot on and the writing is very powerful. :) I loved their interaction - only wish we could see more of it on the show - and I enjoyed the bits about Ronon. After seeing Elizabeth and John's thoughts of him, I was curious as to everyone else's. Anyway, this was a wonderful story and a job well done! :D
MadCapSciFiWriter chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
You really did a great job of capturing how Rodney was feeling. He did look unsure when he tried to apologize to Shep at the end of 'Trinity' and I can see him worried about the ramifications of his actions. I REALLY loved how Teyla was a huge part of your story. You did justice to her character. Thanks.
Chasing Liquor chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
I loved this - definitely one of my favorite Atlantis stories, perhaps topping that list. I loved your characterizations of Teyla and Rodney, and I don't think you have to worry about Rodney's slipping in this chapter.

Ya know, I definitely got the platonic vibe that I think you were going for, but the interaction did sort of evoke some thoughts about them in an unfriendshipy scenario. Think about it... and then write about it for me. :)

I jest. Anyway, great job.
Cielito chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
I have to say, I loved this story..so sweet, mello and so full of emotion...You nailed Teyla's character to the dot, imo! and a side of Rodney that I wished we would see...I have to say, I never thought of Rodney and Teyla in this type of friendship, but after seeing them in the SiegeI and in Instinct and Conversion..I could certainly believe something like this...Great job!
EclecticTrekker chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW! I LOVE this story! You do both of these characters so well, and there aren't nearly enough friendship fics between these two. Thank you and please write more Atlantis!
parisindy chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
very sweet and well done!
fanficaddict chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Bravo! :D That was great! Sad and sweet with just the right amount of sap :D Loved it!