Reviews for Some Comfort Here
madeleine chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
uh oh they have the same dad? that means rowen is half demon too!
Raven chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
It's spelled "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" duh _
Raven chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
I loved your story but its spelled "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" ok? Anyways nice and very cute story the little half-sister part was cool. Happy writing and may darkness watch over you forever
rowan girl chapter 13 . 7/17/2008
how cute i never thought raven could act so sweet to little rowan

do you think you could do a nother story about raven and rowan for me plz?
jesusmysavior911 chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
aw shes so cute!
I am Kiba-kun chapter 13 . 12/9/2005
Jamie, is this the end of the story? It can't be. It was awesome! i believe you still have great potential but you need to work on your grammar skills. MAKE MORE FOR THIS STORY!
I am Kiba-kun chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
Jamie! It's Adam again. This is very well written. You have a few spelling and grammatical errors but the story is awesome. Much better than my 2 stories. You have exceptional writing capabilties. I'm still not done, but you are a great writer. You should go for and engilsh major in college. My sister would approve of your writing skills, if she would read this. She doesn't like Teen Titans all that well. Also read my stories. InuSake is better, but you might find some way to decipher kiba Finds His Soulmate. Please read them. Bye Jamie.
I am Kiba-kun chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Hey Jamie! I found you! It's me Adam. I like the idea of your story. It is funny that Raven would have a sister. even though i haven't read it all keep writing it more.
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 1 . 11/9/2005