Reviews for Green Lining
nat chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
i like this pairing. this is a very good story. keep writing.
msdarling chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
aw thats cute

i love it
ItCame chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I love it! U should write one on all the characters, that are different or far from being a human. Wat inspires u? Please let me know, I'm thinking of writing my own stories and I get help from learning others Or trying others ways.
Copper Anise chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wow, that was so sweet! I enjoyed every bit of it! Please continue, I look foward to reading the rest.
EAD chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I love It! U should Do one on BB's point of view, or/ Raven! U would do great!
Fallen White Roses chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
This is SOO sweet! ...unless you're impying they're gay.

BUT if that isn't the case, this is a really really touching fic! )
Teen Titans Geek chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
That's a very sweet fan fic, although I spotted few mistakes- Raven is born half human, half demon, and she was born on Azarath, an extra-dimensional place where it acts as a gate to every dimension possible and Raven grew up there, and she is as new as Kory. Thank for spelling Kory not Kori, and I really enjoyed this one-shot. I hope to see more from you. :)
Teen Titans Geek chapter 1 . 11/6/2005