Reviews for Variance
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Okay, so I realize this is way, way old; but this is one of the better BMW fanfics I have seen. I can practically hear the characters having their conversations and I appreciate how you've captured their nuances - right down to Jack's "Kay" and Rachel's "Nnngh!" Very nice! :)
LifeFiction chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Aww this is great! I want to see what happens when they tell Cory and Topanga!
toolezbionic chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
I know how difficult it is to pick up a story again, but seeing how much time passed between the first two chapters gave me hope that you might still post the next one in the future? I certainly hope so because this is really good. I was looking to find a decent Jack/Eric fic and was so happy to read this. Please update! :)
OrianPrime92 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Up. Date. PLEASE! -giggling insanely-
katie chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
update this pretty pretty please! i need cory's reaction like NOW! k thanks haha yay for jack and eric goodness!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
LOL!They are cute end was funny and sweet.

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
MichaelDavid1983 chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Aww. This is a good story. I could so picture Eric and Jack together. Please update. I really hope you haven't given up on the story.
Solitaire42 chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
I am psyched that I just found this! Four years, wow. But I'm lovin it, and I can't wait to see how Cory and Topanga react to this!

(They're such a cute couple..!)
oncethrown chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I liked this. The characterization is great, everyone really does sound like themselves.
ItsInMyBlood chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
awe, i REALLY really like this! its so sweet and i love where its going!

keep it up!

i cant wait for te next chaps!
Jaden Yuki's Little Sister chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
this was really good!
mayobo00o00oo0o0omerang chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I LIKE IT! finally someone who portrays the characters how they would REALLY act! I LOVE IT! keep going pa-lease!
andthenshe chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I really, really like this. A lot. So... I dunno... update... please?

It would make me smile :D
Rivalovery chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Haha. This is too adorable. I especially love the whole "don't even think about it" parts! ;]
Hi chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Hey! I loved "Zero Zero" and I'm loving this. It doesn't look like you update too often... but I'd greatly appreciate it if you continued with this fic; it's great!