Reviews for Life Goes On
RaptorZeroOne chapter 23 . 2/5/2014
Two people having sex *SLAM*

Funniest part ever.
Ghostwriter chapter 56 . 9/28/2009
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 56 . 5/18/2007
I really enjoyed it and wouldn't mind a sequel to the story if you ever decide to.
GinaStar chapter 56 . 5/18/2007
Excellent! And I like that you ended it up with a point!
moonlitefire chapter 56 . 5/17/2007
i love ur story
jps1926 chapter 56 . 5/17/2007
This was a very good ending to a very good, long story. I was hoping you'd add at least one more chapter. I didn't want to see it end at the last chapter. I really enjoyed this story.
GinaStar chapter 55 . 4/8/2007
Very good! Sorry I didn't get my review in as I was reading last night...late night crept up on me before I could finish reading chappie 54. This is a review for 54 & 55..Great story!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 55 . 4/7/2007
I want more! I want more! I want more!
BellaCordelia chapter 55 . 4/7/2007
Oh, interesting twist with the power loss thing, please tell me that this isn't the end quite yet though... I like this story a lot.
jps1926 chapter 54 . 4/7/2007
I've been reading this story over the past few days, and I must say that it is pretty good. My only problem is that I would've like a little more Tommy/Kimberly interaction. It seems like Kim doesn't have a very big part in this story. So now that they're back from their mission, hopefully we can see a little more T/K interaction. I hope you haven't given up on it and that you'll update it soon. I am a big fan of your work. I loved the "Saving The World" Series.
BellaCordelia chapter 54 . 3/10/2007
I finally got caught up on backlogged chapters and I wanted to let you know that I still keep looking for updates on your story. I also wanted to encourage you in your writing. Keep writing to see where your imagination takes you. I look forward to future updates!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 54 . 12/23/2006
Great story
GinaStar chapter 54 . 12/20/2006
Excellent as usual!
tay chapter 54 . 12/20/2006
Tommy is one lucky dog..I can't wait to see if Haley is gonna be

alright!
GinaStar chapter 53 . 12/9/2006
Hope Hayley turnes out okay ;) Good story so far!