Reviews for Silver Nemesis
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
shugokage chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
An amazing story great job!
kellym01 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Plz continue this I luv this fic
If your low on ideas you could use these
Ranma rejects joining Spider-Man/avengers wanting to go solo
Akane meets paladin when she finds Nabiki trying to bring Nabiki home one way or another
Paladin could have some sort of relation to venom e.g. Twin/father or something
Nabiki bonds with a sindiant (not sure on spelling) only this ones more aggressive
Hope to see more of this fic very soon
Shinzochi chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
this is an awesome story, i like the whole good symbiote and Ranma becomeing a hero like that and i am looking forward to reading their adventures in the states
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This is extremely good! I cant wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Monkeyrevenge chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
A good story so far, would love to see where you take it with Ranma and Nabs in NYC. Please update soon
god of stuff chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
very interesting. Too bad that you have left off right when it was getting significantly more interesting. hopefully you update soon.
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
Good very good, but another chapter would be even better. I have read the story that inspired this and I think that you should not have Nabiki and Ranma be a couple in yours. Ranma is going to America and can find love there. For that matter Nabiki could do the same. Last I knew Tony Stark was single, he may be older than Nabiki but she might just be what he needs. Now, who do we pair Ranma up with? Ranma/Clea would be a pairing that has never been done. Clea was the romantic interest of Doctor Strange for a while but I think they broke up but stayed friends.
Dragon Dagger chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Still looking for that next chapter. Please tell me it will come out soon. This story is going to be a lot of fun to read.
Dracomancer1 chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
Extremely well written. Will ranma ever be healed? It would be really nice if he was, or if paladin copied abilities from spiderman. I'm just ecstatic that you finally updated.
DarkStrider chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Great stuff! Look forward to more :D
dennisud chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
I see this will be a crossover, seemimgly with the Avengers or Will the X-man make an appearence?

Still I can see Ryouga, and probably Cologne making their way to New York!

And theres also the other Symbiotes to deal with too!

Oh you have alot to write here!

dennisud chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
nice start, taking the original story's plotline in a logical direction. Hope you allow kasumi at least to redeem herself!

Hope the old men croak!