Reviews for Erik is Dead
Serpina Silver Tongue chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Classic crazy!Christine fic. Love the suspense.
Sammael Sin chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Christin... you kill Erik (TT_TT)
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Wow, that ending was very ... unexpected. Kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Nicely written.

I'm assuming Christine wound up killing Erik in the end ... ?
Aiko chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
That was very.. mesmerizing. It made ME feel insane!

So.. did Christine kill Erik?
Araiona Dubois chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
woah...that was a weird, but good one!
WanderingTeen chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
... Brilliant.
Ava Caita chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
The repetition of 'Erik is Dead' is so powerful in this piece. For some, and the reviews are on PFN, it seemed to annoy them. I think it really hit home the point. It almost seems as though Christine has some kind of ethereal link to Erik. She knows he's dead even when there's no confirmation, and it slowly sends her into madness.

This scene seems to reoccur often in these contests, and it amazes me how very different they have all been. And yet, there's still that strong connection between the two of them. Poor Raoul, he'll never ever be loved for his moustache. :)
Senna Wales chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Slina, you lucky writer you. This entry was like one of the only entries I read from the Morbidity Writing Contest. Boy was this story fun. It was.. bizarre. And I liked it! It was Christine abuse against Erik for once, and not the other way around like it normally is! Christine insanity taken to another level.. awesome.
orianna-2000 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Another Crazy!Christine rules the day. Personally I found the repetition of "Erik is dead!" to be a bit edgy and needless. Aside from that, I thought that this was a convincing picture of someone losing their mind! Not that I would know anything about such things, of course... erm. Yes, well, anyway! I'm glad you fixed the disappearing body, although it could have added a bit to the illusion of Christine's going mad.
Titania of the Fae chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
From PFN: Of course he's dead! Or, is he... Very well done as I definitely got the feeling of being Crazy!Christine, what with all of the "he's dead, no alive, no dead, NO ALIVE" repetition. The way she only wishes to extinguish the eyes, without even noticing exactly what she's doing... I enjoyed it very much.

Elaboration: I really did enjoy this. The ending was wonderfully ironic. Poor Christine, who insisted Erik was alive, was actually the cause of his death. Two thumbs up!
Froek1881 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Isn't it amazing how many different kinds of madness there are? I just can't get enough of our crazy!Christines.

I love the repeating 'he's dead/not dead' very much. It adds to the insanity. This is one of the phics that makes me think: of course, this is very plausible thing that could happen to Christine. The ending makes more sense now, good job. Somehow the last line seems incredibly funny to me, excuse me if this was not your intention.
invaderoperaghost chapter 1 . 11/6/2005