Reviews for Love's Past Triumph, Love's Soon exsistence
JULIANA chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
this was so horrible . im sorry but this is not what i expected it was too weird and creepy.
xxGifted Prizexx chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Hey! Great story! Loved it, i will read up to the 3rd chapter hopefully! Lol, keep it up! Oh and if you don't keep updating, there will be serious actions lol!

UPDATE SON!

If you get the chance, could you possibly read my 'Maison Ikkoku' story? (Does angel face) Thank you! Hee hee.
Plastic Strawberries chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I'm sorry to tell you, but: This ain't good.

You spelled Kyoko's name wrong. About three times.

Godai, NEVER calls Yotsuya, "Mr.Y". Kozue being the granddaughter of Mitaka? She's like...three years younger than him, that isn't logically or physically possible. Mitaka, Who I hate as well, never have I seen fence. I know he like tennis, which would make the story ACTUALLY make sense if you added that in, but oh well, what can you do?

Your plot is unbelieveably weak. I'm not bashing you or flaming you, I just suggest that you read the manga a bit more, than re write this. Because, all I can say is: This ain't good.
Tokyo Fox chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Bit of a headscatcher for me but that's just me. but at least you're updating it even though you'll never get many reveiws for this one since it's a Maison Ikkoku fanfic. How sad...
Tokyo Fox chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Not bad. But I wonder why there have been so many Maison fics lately.[ Not that I'm complaining ] Maybe it's the fact that some never see before episodes have hit the U.S.A. In any case it looks like people have finally are seeing this Anime enough to write about again.