Reviews for Ebony Doors
Riene chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Ooo. Nicely macabre.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Yep, but would one really want to escape from a love like that?
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I don't usually go for morbid phic, but this was macabre in a very subtle sense and I enjoyed it. Oh, Christine, when will you know that you will never be free of him?
The Spinning World chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I won't say beautiful, because this certainly is not beautiful by any standards. Terrifying, morbid, gripping, wonderfully written, yes. Beautiful, no. Yet another interesting read, though I can't say I care for it as much as I did the others. Perhaps it is because I am not in the mood for such morbidity now. Still, there is no denying the exquisiteness of your style. It is truly a pleasure to read.
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Fricking Awesome!
venusdelta chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Woah...nice.
Brooke Kenobi chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
wow, very nice twist at the end. didn't exactly see that one coming! I love these kinds of phics! great job, i'm glad you did that well in the contest - you deserved it!
ACleverName chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I enjoyed reading this piece for the contest. It says a lot in a small space, something I particularly find difficult to do. I'll definitely take a look at your other fics, and thanks for the review!
MadLizzy chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I enjoyed it, and thought it was very well written. Thank you for posting it. I'm glad it did well in the contest - it's good! ~ML
Slina chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Wow, you certainly did your own take on original on this one. I mean, I started reading it, and was thinking it was just another of those Christine ends up in the torture chamber and goes crazy fics, but wow, this was really so much more than that! Chilling twist at the end, and I loved the writing style! This one definitely deserved to do so well.
invaderoperaghost chapter 1 . 11/6/2005