Reviews for Insecure
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This story is sad but I couldn't help but laugh at the way that you portrayed the charectors. No way would they normally act that way if one of their own was in trouble. I'm not going to say don't do ooc because I do it all the time but I thought it was super duper funny.
Zan1781 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Okay, you know what? I actually... liked this, and I'm not entirely sure why (you know how I feel about your writing style/talent, and how much I love it, but I hate reading scripts! I'm a visual kinda gal, and scripts are just... well, you know: non-visual). But that being said, this was really (really) good! I liked the plot, I can see everyone acting it out, and I was totally fascinated by how technical you made this look... I know that I could NEVER write a script, so kudos to you! (b. fever!).
shadowryder chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
This was an excellent storyline, but if you put this into more story format than tv format, it could be even better. I would really like to see this continued.
hockeymom chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Ok, first off I love the story line, BUT you are not writing for tv. No need for commercials. Because your using that format you are missing the opportunity to provide details, ie facial expressions, gestures and the like. Also you are rushing the story. The interrogations are too fast, and what happened to not enough evidence to hold them? Also Sara would have been written up at the very least for "bitch slapping" a suspect. I do love Sara with the box of items and her teddy bear. You've got a great idea to work with. Keep trying.