Reviews for I think, therefore I am
Mystic Dragon Eyes chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
Ah, could it be that Kuja is starting to feel pity! Please update! I'm getting sucked into your story. _
Mystic Dragon Eyes chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Very dark. Kuja has a twisted mind indeed. _ Please update! I really like it!
Mystic Dragon Eyes chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
Woah...very dramatic! It's really interesting and I can see into the person's feelings. Very good.
Mystic Dragon Eyes chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Interesting. Short, but already you have my attention.
Frida Tien chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Again, with this blast it guy! I must say Kuja has a good reason to hate the world, but pathetic actions in solving his problems. Oh, don't worry, this fanfic is good! Are you planning to write anything else?
Frida Tien chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
It's Kujaj isn't it! I don't like him at all. He has manners and almost everything a girl would want, but he lacks trust. He doesn't keep promises.

You told his thoughts so well, I just can't but want to strangle Kuja!
Mad Mighty Sumas chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
Nope, my brother over here thinks Kuja is a gay bastard
VVSecrets chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
Not at all MasterShaper! It was my pleasure to read your work. Are you going to write more, well not this fanfic in particular, but others, more FFIX perhaps? Just asking...from your writing you must enjoy Kuja somewhat do you not? It was nice knowing you through your writing. Hope to see more from you. Oh, by the way I am a girl, sorry to confuse you.
VVSecrets chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
Oh! I love the title, Hm...I never thought Kuja was this cruel, so...Kuja is quite negative isn't he. Wonder what are you going to write next. Pray thee to continue.
VVSecrets chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Once again this chapter was short as ever, but does it matter, no! Each person writes differently and think differently therefore, your writing is unique, and...special. I love it! There are few out there that are...different.
VVSecrets chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I don't care if your first chapter was short, I like it! I get to understand and hear what goes around in Kuja's head. Update please!