Reviews for When Two Times Meet
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Your an idiot cat's MIOW. Duh were you born yesterday. Get your facts straight.
Padfoot's Revenge chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This chapter was hilarious with all the Sirius jokes LOL. They don't usually amuse me because they're so cliché, but this one actually has humor. Good job!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
Ugh, stupid Malfoy! That's not his business. Stupid ferrett is poking his pointy nose where it doesn't belong! I mean it's Gryffindors were talking about and their business and a coward, Slytherin is being a nosey sh-t and Krum's sister... wtf, don't get me wrong this is a good, funny story. I just don't like Malfoy here. .
Taeh chapter 31 . 5/29/2013
Get Her! Yeej! they all live!
Me chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Remus was never head boy. James was
Emma chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Well, firstly it's very good. Although there are minor mistakes like Voldy wanting Harry dead when they are in their seventh year(know from him(Harry) being head boy) otherwise a bit cheesy but very interesting.
CrazyPurpleBat chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
i love it "this is the future one of these could be our kid"
Belles-lettres29 chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
james was head-boy not remus
teachergirl chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Remus wasn't head boy; James was.
Katey chapter 31 . 8/23/2007
The end of the story made me cry! This is the best story of HP FanFics I have read so far!
icedragon chapter 31 . 1/24/2007
cool
Lin chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Facinating! Extreme! See you at school tomorrow, Same time, same place.
Re4per chapter 31 . 5/11/2006
wow. to think i finnaly cought up and htis is how it ends. damn, didnt see it coming.
Nadiah chapter 31 . 4/19/2006
Hey Adrianna, I've finally finished ur novel.. and I can think of one word to describe it: WOW! What an adventure! hehe you are truly JK Rowling's twin brain, as your style of writing is almost the same! I really enjoyed it, with all the humour, adventure, thrill, drama and even romances along the way! Am looking forward to reading your sequel, which will proly be even better. PS. I'm soo touched you based the character of Nadia Abdul on me! hehehe.. wah, bestnyer.. :) Keep in touch okay (or, as ur frend says, let's keep on touching) hehe...
7sins4757 chapter 17 . 3/23/2006