Reviews for Probability
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 4/25
This was so good... and so bad..! Man, was it painful and horrifying, for both Charlie and Don. Good thing Don caught on before anything could happen. Good story. :)
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
That was beautiful! Fluffy, angsty and SUSPENSEFUL at that last part and OH MY GOSH POOR CHARLIE! Great story!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
love it
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
If I'm Don, after saw the note, i'd crying full of guilty and panick! His little brother planed to damage his own brain! For him! Because of him!
If I'm Don, i'd burn the book after I saw it!

The shockness Don had after saw the note was so greatly! My chest felt hurt! What Charlie said about what if they're not brothers, was heart-breaking too!

I' could not help but crying! (Q_Q)
This is make my eyes teary! Make me felt tighter around my chest! Make made gaped with full of shock!

Awesome but Shocking almost Heart-breaking fic!
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
What a horrible (as in horror filled) sad story. You had me crying my eyes out for poor Charlie. A great,Great read! Thank you.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
that was great loved it
msdarque chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I love reading and re-reading this story!

Congrats! It's great!
LQ Aredhel chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Wow, this is an incredible story, and I actually almost cried. It's really well written, great job.

I was very surprised at Charlie's self-destructive idea; it was creative and inventive on your part, and really broke my heart to imagine a child coming up with it.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Great story! Keep up the good work:)
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I loved this! I think you very accurately portrayed Don and Charlie's relationship as teenagers. Charlie's thinking was scary though... anyway, really good writing and good story. :)
Dugleik chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Angsty Charlie, the best kind of Charlie.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Fantastic story. I really liked this one a lot.
The Jade Fox chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Powerful. VERY good though, I hope you keep writing.
Missing Fairy chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
This is such a terrific story! It really is! The way you have written it is captivating and highly addictive (pardon the pun). Really well done.
Knight Wild chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Oh... that's so sad. I love the Charlie/Don as children fics, and this one was very touching. You portrayed the sometimes frustrating relationship between siblings wonderfully. I can't wait for another fic from you.