Reviews for Won't Say
machievelli chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Posted 24 December 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic s Two Cents.

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

KOTOR on Manaan: Rogers and Hammerstein take over for a few minutes

The piece rang through with a lot of humor; the entire female contingent involved in a song about love. Mission's comment, that she was only involved because the Jedi needed a trio on one side just too funny.

Pick of the Week
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Hilarious!

Nela
Facing My Failure chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Ooh, I LOVE it! Its so cute!
Queenofinsanity chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
yay! Me likey, and I love that song... It's my former best friend's theme song, but it fits me nicely too... except I'v found my love, but... neway, this is good
lacthryn18 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
someones been watching disney hercules way too much! fun though.
knightsky4 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
aw, it was cute AND funny!
Eaving1989 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Lol, this is really cute i love it!. I also love the song...but dont tell anyone. lol. Keep it 've got me thinking about writting a songfic now! :P
koholint chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I admit it; I love this song! This is genius! Love your one-shots, as always.
SilverSentinal21 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Well there's only one tiny thing I would change on this, Put this under AU as well because the day Bastila really says that Revan should be with Carth the sith will decide taking over the galaxy is overated. Other than than its great for a morning laugh! Please update "choices" soon I love it!