Reviews for Strangers in a Strange Land
What a great story! I'm sad that it was discontinued, since you're still writing, but I can understand because it's been so long.
The Sound Four, especially Kidoumaru, were alays my favourite Naruto characters.
I am looking forard to reading your other stories because your writing is flawless.
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
This is a good story. None of the Harry Potter/Naruto crossovers I've read includes the Sound Four, and the reason for their presence at Hogwarts is so natural and reasonable I'm surprised there aren't more fics with this basic plot. Just one more example of people missing the obvious.
I see that you haven't updated anything in years, and I hope you've only lost interest in fanfiction, as opposed to dying.
I'm putting this on story alert with minimal expectations and little hope, but if you ever get around to writing more, I wouldn't want to miss it. With the end of the main story as it is now - and I call it the end because it does have a finality around it that has nothing to with being the last chapter - it sends a message that no matter the efforts or similarities between wizards and shinobi, the two are too different to form any lasting friendships and that their fundamental divergence would always drive them apart. It's a sad, grim message, but pretty realistic. Which is better, I guess, than all the I-don't-care-about-the-fact-you're-a-cold-blooded-murderer-and-I-barely-know-anything-about-your-normal-life-but-we-will-be-the-best-of-friends-forever-and-ever crap floating around.
Byakusharinnegan chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
O.O I'd bet money that this foreigner was Voldemort...
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
~ "He's less obnoxious than his housemates and actually pays some attention in my class,"

Thank you for the compliment.

~ "He could be dead by then, you realize," Snape intoned grimly.

Kind of you to care.

Minerva was fooled by spider summoner; what about Professor Snape? I suppose that he observed the events, and keeps in mind that this student is Aragog's friend.

And yes, Ronald is a bit of moron. But then, I like snakes, toads, lizards, and all kinds of insects (as long as they seem intelligent enough), so I consider any phobia of living beings an anomaly.

I'm grateful to Voldemort for distracting Orochimaru so that Orochimaru would attack Voldemort, and not Konoha. Even though you are saying this one-shot isn't part of the story's plot...

Good luck.
alyabunny chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I...I think I'm in love with you for writing this...THIS IS AWESOME!
Eipok chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Well we all know who would win in a fight between a contemporary Orochimaru and Voldemort ;p Voldemort would be defeated soundly and then experimented on until the end of days. You absolutely NEED to continue both of these stories!
Eipok chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Ron called きどまる beautiful! This better end in some yaoi or I'll be angry.
ShirouHokuto chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
Awwwww, man, this is a really fun and fascinating crossover - I'm so sad to see it hasn't updated in so long. ;o; Oh well! I WILL SUBSCRIBE WITH VAGUE HOPE.
cy-grl chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Oh this is pure epicness! The ending gave me the creeps :) Lovely ;)
LovelyWeather chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
Ya know, I usually hate crossovers... especially Naruto/Harry Potter ones. Sure, I'm a big fan of both, Naruto being my new obsession and Harry Potter the old one, but I utterly disliked the mixture of the two. The reason was simple: most of them were poorly written. Some of the flaws were: no realistic plots whatsoever, major OOCness of characters from both stories, too many grammar mistakes, just plain ol' dumb. So, disappointed, I stopped reading fics like that.

Then I came across your stories and I loved them. Amazing really. And amongst your other stories, I found this one. My first reaction was "Like hell am I going to read this", but then I remembered how genius of a writer you are and gave it a go. _

It would be an understatement to say that I wasn't disappointed. xD

Loved it! Even though it's mostly crack and the all-favourite humour genre, it is adventurous and exciting. I think I never liked the Sound Five more. :D

Oh, and thanks for the Orochimaru/Voldemort chapter, he's my all-time-fave villain (Oro I mean, I laughed my lungs out when you said "Tom Riddle is twenty years older and pure evil, because apparently he's been like that from day one, or something." because, seriously, YOU CAN'T BE BORN EVIL! At least in anime-s villains are COMPLEX enough to have a reason WHY they turned out the way they are -_-).

Maybe you can write another chapter, like when they meet 35 years later and Orochimaru kicks his ass? xD Lets face it, he really IS much stronger then Voldi. REVENGE I say!

Sorry if I bored you (man this is long!), just wanted to tell you YOU ROCK! _

Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
i rly like this story! please update soon! _
Red Dawn Rising chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
i liked the oneshot-ish chapter, but is the 'strangers in a strange land' part discontinued? you haven't updated in so long...i hope it isn't abandoned, i really liked it...
Lupa Lunae chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
This was awesome! Crack of the finest quality. To bad that it seened discontinued, but hey, I'll take what I can get.
AkaneSukishima chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
You should seriously continue this fic. Its awesome and lots of it made me laugh myself sick! awesome story,, continue please!
Cheerleader16 chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
Great story wish u had included sasuke . update soon