Reviews for Power of the Past
ElriyaStark chapter 18 . 5/19
But actually Abigail is not from Middle Earth. and it would you keep her a little bit like she is from earth. Wheter she can recall it or not it is in her blood.

I dont with whom Im speaking I mean for sure you dont check on this story anymore
ElriyaStark chapter 4 . 5/19
I dont really now wheter you see my review or not (Its LONG ago since your last upadted) but I want to say that youre story is very goood. And Im very sad that you didnt finish it
Jenna West21 chapter 54 . 2/7
Ughhh, it kills me that you never finished this. 10 years later...I hope you finish! It's killing me!
Guest chapter 54 . 6/30/2015
More!
Please?
Guest chapter 54 . 5/31/2015
OMG I am loving this fanfic!
Please please please update I am dying to read more!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/9/2015
I was hoping he'd bring up the books she stole from him haha
Guest chapter 14 . 4/9/2015
I wonder if the lady of the wood would be allowed to attended while not being held prejudice...
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
Oh my glob it would be so cute oif she accidently calls him dad or ada awwwww!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
Mary-Sue or not I love your story! Kepp writing?
ANONPHAN chapter 41 . 1/12/2015
Ya made me cry. On my homework. Ah well, ur splendid anyways, luv!
Talia Rose chapter 40 . 11/30/2014
NOOOOOOOO I ALMOST SCREAMED HERE OH MY GAWD THAT WAS SO SAD HALDIR NO! This is sooo good tho...
Talia Rose chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
OH MY GAWD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! The whole entire story has just been so great from the beginning! I love all the action and mystery :) LOVE FROM THE EAST COAST 3
Guest chapter 27 . 11/11/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww is pretty much all I can stutter out
Guest chapter 25 . 11/11/2014
"Abigail, tree" excuse me while I go laugh hysterically! Honestly I wasn't really sure about this fic but I FREAKIN LOVE IT :D
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
I think that you are being very realistic with the whole "woman on a quest" thing! Kudos :D