Reviews for Demon Spawn
natsuki23 chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Wow, I can't believe that you can make a story short but still sweet at the same time. I love this story, really cute how Draco gets in denial!
Diddleymaz chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Aww great story
Mukuro234 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Hehe this is a very awesome fic
fiona chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
that was fucking amazing, SEQUEL ?
borderlinecrazy chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Wow, Ginny and Harry share a voyeurism kink. Poor Draco - they didn't even bother ask! And, he's a private person...
Rennasakura chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
cute story!
Ace-Garnet chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
sigh...dominent harry is so awesome i wish there were more stories like that!
shadowhawk88 chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
awesome story hun keep up the good work!
VeelaFreak chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
this had a good idea t it with the whole demon spawn thing. but it fell short for me. harry and draco were just so ooc and i hated that. harry was like a completely different person. he was so cocky and he annoyed me at times. so yeah good general idea but crappy story.
bookworm19065 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
You got the main point of the story while keeping it under 20,000 words- impressive (although I would love to see the in-between of the last two parts...)! A question though- if the Malfoys can't have children- how could Draco have one?
luck-life chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
Amazing story! The plot was very, very interesting and concept of Harry being a demon spawn was very intriguing. Draco was just so cute, while Harry -fans self- was so HOT! The story was developing along really well until the epilogue kind of popped up. Although I did like the m-preg, I just wished it was a bit longer. Anyways, great story and I hope you decide to revisit this story one day and add more to it! :)
kalia chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
wonderful, but no sequel?
Debbie37 chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
I really liked the story, I do hope you get to rewrite the ending. Thank you for finishing it though, I would rather have a hasty ending than nothing at all.
uzumaki misaki chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
really cool, i really do wish it had been longer though...
CrayonsPink chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
This was very well done! I wish it was longer, but if you were stressed it's fine you stopped it here. Great job!