Reviews for The Planets
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 9 . 7/14
This story was really awesome and very well written. Thank you for the great read.
ZisinLove chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
that was so awesome! I'm not a fan of roywin,but your story was made very well..
z chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
i'm not a fan of roywin but you've weaved the plot (a cliche') into something very interesting. There were well-placed tearjerker moments that rally kept me going. Kudos!
Ana chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Omg. I read this years ago and realized I never reviewed. This is still an amazing story and your portrayed the characters so well. I wish there were more writers like you this on this site. .
Ana
Masantine chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
GOD i remember first reading this fic way back when you were still uploading its chapters, and i remember being completely enraptured and addicted and seven years later I AM STILL COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC

sometimes i go back and re-read old fics that i remember reading way back when i was 11-14, and i often find myself disappointed and wondering why i ever loved them

but not this story. i can honestly read this over and over again and years from now i will still read it and understand wholly and utterly why i loved it in the first place

roy/winry is scarce enough to begin with, and WELL WRITTEN FIC OF THEM even more so. but you captured them so perfectly, every single thing about them and their relationship that i wanted to see: the angst, the pain, the conflict, the constant struggling, and then peace, solace, forgiveness, something that should have been impossible between them but you made it WORK and made it REAL and that's why i keep crawling back to to read this, years after i've read FMA or watched the series or anything - i can't stay away, and i frankly don't want to

i'm probably sounding crazy and hysterical right now but i can't help it - this is honestly one of my favorite fics ever, ever, EVER and i just wanted you to know how happy and grateful i am that you wrote this. thanks for doing roy/winry the greatest justice i have ever read.
erlebnisse chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
Whoa.
This was AMAZING. Literally the best Winry/Roy fic I've ever read. EVER. It gave me so many feels; I can't even -
The characterization and writing, and the plot, and Edward, and oh, my God - there are no words to express how GOOD this was! )
All I can say is: Kudos, this was brilliant.
sumire.syrup chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Wow this has left me utterly speechless. The angst was definitely there and the characterization, oh god you're a talented author.

What I was wondering was the the time line I guess I didn't quite catch it. Havoc had said "six days ago" so did that mean that Roy had been with Winry for only six days? It confused me bcos in the next chapter she says that it's been three weeks since he showed up.

It mightve been my own careless reading. I love this fic so much. It was raw and on the surface
LeFay Strent chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Absolutely perfect.
LeFay Strent chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
INTENSE! I have, without a doubt, never read anything more intense. During the whole chapter my face was glued to the computer screen. I thought you would just skim over the surgery but I no, and I was astounded by all of it. Did you have to research about any of that for the surgery or did you come up with that all on your own? Anyway, this is amazing, you're amazing!
LeFay Strent chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
WHA? Whoa, you just blew my freaking mind! This is crazy good.

Also, I love the title of the story and the chapters. Very unique.
LeFay Strent chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
This is...amazing. You're writing style is clear and has gotten me hooked. Not to mention the whole plot is brilliant. I've only read the first two chapters and I'm in love with it.
honeybeeze chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Great, Great, Great story!

It was so original and amazing. It wasnt overly fluffy and had them fall all over each other. I felt it was so realistic and true to character.

I felt this relationship could be realistic with this kind of setting.

I loved the raw feelings showed by Roy as well as Winry. That it made them real and got to the base of their characters. I really liked the grave scene as well as when Winry starts yelling at him. Also the surgery, making it all so real to me.

Ok I really liked all the scenes lol.

Im sorry Ill stop ranting but I had to express how much I liked this story. Thanks so much for writing and you totally deserve more reviews then you have. :)
IloveRoymustangInAMiniSkirt chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
This amazingly well written. You have written the deepest angst I have ever read and the wording is easy to understand but intriguing . I love how you kept them subtle and Winry and Roy have been kept in character so well. I love this story.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
T-THIS... IS..

S-SO..

AMAAAAAZIIIIIIIINGGGG!

Sorry for my current lack of intelligence, but your amazing writing skills stole my night sleep.

Awwh.
Kame-tan chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Quite nice, this is. Very, very realistic. I also liked the theme naming for each of the chapters. Actually, this fic was so awesome there's not much for me to say about it. Sorry.