Reviews for The Kindred Spirit
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
So incredibly suited to Kikyo! You are very in tune with her character! Simply beautiful one-shot. There is a sense of peacefulness and quiet understanding flowing through Kikyo's encounter with the ghost (from Kikyo herself).

I love how sensitive you were in depicting the irony of the situation.

A wonderfully fitting ending too; it is a poignant image which feels like it would not be out of place if one were to see it in the manga or the anime.

Stunning piece!
forgotten angel chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
oh! very good! you managed to fit a lot of stuff into 250 words (and it was all very good too!) :D:D! loved it!
DragonLady626 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Ooh wow, did you win? Or was that just me getting caught up in the story and not paying close enough attention to the authors notes at the beginning? But neverthe less great job.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Wow. very well written. great the way she's forced to look at her own situation
Amara Anon chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
To BlueFairyDust: Thanks for reading and reviewing. She grimaces because she doesn't want to take her own advice. Sorry if that wasn't clear, but I only had 250 words to work with.
BlueFairyDust chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I liked it, with the exception of the last line,

"A grimace came to the priestess's face..."

The word grimace seems rather crude for the feelings I think that you are trying to convey. I really like the message of finding peace in the knowledge of the love she shared with Inuyasha. It's better to have loved and lost, right? Very insightful for such a short fic, I look forward to reading more of your work