Reviews for A Reflection of You
Pistolwhipped chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
That was really awesome.

Love the writing style.

Thank you for a great read.
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
ooh... snazzy...

*chants a mantra to self, "Iwillnotaskformoreinformation,I*willnotaskformoreinformation..."*
Tenshi-Battosai chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wha...what? I don't understand it much...why would Konoha not welcome Sasuke after that? And then you said Uchiha Sasuke was dead and his body would be found sooner or later, but wasn't Sasuke the one that flexed his...WAIT! Did Sasuke do a body switch or something? Reply me the anser, PLEASE!

Sayonara,

Tenshi-Battosai
Yuugi-chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Very deep and angsty. Loved it very much!
Serafel chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
It's a pretty good one-shot. Slightly short, but quality over quantity is what's more important. It gives a good perspective of what might be going on in Sasuke's mind(who knows really what goes through his head?-_-'), and what he truly thinks of his brother.

It's a little bit choppy, moving from thought to thought, and perhaps you could have given a few details of how he killed his brother(Did he have the Mange Sharingan? If not, how did he?).

Just some thoughts, I hope it may help a little.

Anxioulsy awaiting updates on your other stories,

Itachida
Eli chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
... angsty, but also kind of confusing. Is Sasuke impersonating his brother, now? Did he kill Naruto to get the Mangekyou Sharingan? Everything seems very ambiguous...
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
A nice ending line. I've read many a fic like this, and I do like your take on it, but I felt it could've flowed a little smoother, elaborated a bit more to give it some more structure. Good job though.

I've also added it to my C2 list. If you have a problem/question or anything, just contact me.
thepastisthepast chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
oo so sasuke finally got to kill itachi. well tht is, in ur mind, lol. it was kinda sad though, but i guess its natural since they were sasuke thoughts. . newayz, hope u write another one of these sasuke based fics. u already wrote a funny one, and this sad one, so im curious wht the next one would be like, if theres a next one.
KO'ed chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I is befuddled. Honestly, I have no idea what's happening in this story. Seriously. xP

This is well written, though a little bumpy in certain places. One of the better one-shots out there, definitely, but there's a little room for improvement.

Good job with this. Update more, okies?
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
This was sad. :( Its got nice consistency, though; makes me really feel for Sasuke. (Even though the topic of his departure makes me think he is such an IDIOT-GAH, how the hell could he leave Sakura-chan? -fangirl rant-) But er, I guess Sasuke angst is understandable. Especially when Itachi was his idol; then suddenly... ahwell. Its really sad. Nice one-shot-although it could've been even better if it were longer. -winks- LOL. XP Take care