Reviews for Angels and Devils
Jazzy mire chapter 28 . 6/28/2012
Could you consider continuing this?
Its a great story.
Chibi Botan chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
*is re-reading for the Nth time :p

Have I told you before how awfuly scary Tsarakino is? I get goosebumps reading about his assault. Really, you're amazingly talented. I hope you find the time and inspiration to continue..
Eternal Eyes chapter 28 . 1/25/2010
Wow what a horrible cliffhanger...and by horrible I mean leaving it there and then not updating for so long /. I really hope that one day this will be updated. Would LOVE to see how it'll end.
Chibi Botan chapter 27 . 7/7/2009
Hi T. Drake

I know I've reviewed before, I just thought I'd give you another review, just a little hopeful nudge. This fanfic remains my most favorite fanfic of all - I love everything about it. I just hope one of these days we will get to read more of this. Again, great writing! We'll wait for your update, however long it will take.

Chibi Botan
TheRoseOfMakai chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
um, what were kurama's words
TheRoseOfMakai chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
I love the story so far very detailed )
TheRoseOfMakai chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
good start tho i don't know if some has already told you this it's Jagan not Jigan .. good luck with the rest of the story.

RoseOfMakai

"The end of the fairy tale gets rewritten into a tragedy."
Bullet2tm chapter 27 . 1/28/2009
Hey,

I just thought I would give you another review because I really think that you should at least finish this story, cos its so good. Please! I thought it might inspirate you to do so in your spare time.

Bullet
Chibi Botan chapter 28 . 1/4/2009
I know i've already said this to you in DA. But I really wanted to say it again. Please don't abandon a story that is THIS GREAT :{ Please update.
manic pixie mary sue chapter 28 . 10/7/2008
Wow. That's all I have to say except... UPDATE!
Bullet2tm chapter 28 . 10/15/2007
Hey,

I know that you haven't updated since last year, but, I found this in the community group for Botan/Hiei and omg, this is one of the best stories I've ever read, for a fanfiction. Its so well planned and thought out...and the characters are so in character, even Hiei! Please please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next, I just want Hiei and Boton to be together...:'(.

Bullet
fath8252 chapter 28 . 7/17/2006
NO! Please update soon!
unknown beedee chapter 28 . 6/9/2006
awesome story...it's very detailed, but i just hope it all works out...i wanna know what happens really bad...please update soon
fath8252 chapter 18 . 5/27/2006
Hi! Wow, this is really good. A bit dark in some ways. I can't help but ask...forgive if this is a stupid question...will there be a happy ending? Please, i must know!

Off to read the rest of it. a review might come if I remember (internet time is not much, unfortunately)

thanks!

fath8252, a.k.a. Faith D
MiaHime chapter 28 . 5/19/2006
So is it close to the finale? He's got Keiko and Botan now, next up would be to summon the queen. Almost to the climax right? I can't wait til the big battle!