Reviews for Not Doing Nothing
Harry1675 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Haha this was kinda cute
obliviated fan chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Whatever happened to the sequel, anyway?
ibterismith50 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Yay this one is complete!
arunendu chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Seamus thinking harry is using love spell for a animal to fall love with him is trying to be matchmaker for school is add more chapters.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
love it
Evani chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
fun, if you want more details ask, but im reading ALL of your finnished (and some unfinnished) fics nd im not gonna write much at the end of each series... untill i hit the hold unfinished... :)
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
have i utterly mentioned i love you?

your stories have always been a great source of laughter and good feelings. and i am awesomely amazed that you managed to experiment with crazy!Harry and manage to actually pay it off. (many have tried and failed so terribly)

despite the fact they're one-shot drabbles...that is not technically a bad thing i suppose. XD i love your style and flawless execution of stories. keep it up! and will always bow down to your awesomeness!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Lol! Seamus and Harry would make one interesting couple :)
loretta537 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
this is good, i hope you post the sequel soon
Mischivous Purple One chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
can't wait for the sequal...unless you've written and posted it, in which case I'm gonna bounce back over to yur profile and find it.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
hahah awesome... I do wonder if the sequel is done... but I'm too lazy to check... not good... so you should tell me! :D

anyways the story is just phenomenally funny
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow. You're insane, aren't you? Before I just thought you were weird, but now... In any case, you never did post a sequel. I'm rather put out about it.
rocketdog07 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
HA HA! So funny! My parents are really staring at me right now because I've been over here hee hawing. They probably think I'm some nut. Anyway, great story!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Okay...it's kind of hard to describe. It's a bit funny, a little strange, and kind of random.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 9/15/2008