Reviews for The Lord Of The Wings
don patch chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
MORE CHAPTERS OH IM NOT SCREAMING I FORGOT HOW TO TURN OF THE CAPS THINGY MA BOB
tastes-like-ciel chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
Serena:This story is awesome! Please update as soon as you can.
Teh Red Mage chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Hm... well, I'm a diehard Tolkien fantic and I don't really think this is too bad. I like how you take stabs at the both the books and the movies. Very well done. Ican't wait for the next one.
littlekittykat chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
lol!_ that's so funny! well maybe not that funny but funny all the same. update plz!
Trixie21 chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
OMG, OMG, OMG! I love it already! I'm rolling over here!

How do you do it? How do you take such an intense and deep story and so completely FOP-ize it? My goodness, I'm reading an epic FOP episode! It's so in line with the way the show is done I can't get over it. Just promise me that it's all old school, okay? No nasty marriage jokes or anything? Okay? Lol.

Hm. Maybe a little room for some T/T and C/W in here? Lol. Just kidding. I'll understand perfectly if you don't, but one can dream. *sigh*

Man!. It's even hard to pick one thing out of this to comment on since it's all just so perfect.

I guess maybe one of the fave lives for me would have to be "How I Went There, And How I Came Back Here Again, also known as The Idiot."

Or it could be "I believe you have inherited something from your father, Timmy.”

“Blue eyes? Short attention span?”

Or maybe it was “Who are you punishing, her or me?”

Ack! I can't decide! It's all too good. oh well. Just know I'm loving this and can't wait for chapter three. :)
luthien-yavetil chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Me: :stares: Nienna: Stop staring and review! Me: :holds up a finger: One more minute. Nienna: :sighs: I'll just say this for my sister. Please continue!
BlackAer chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
oh my god, no! Don't do it Cosmo!

You know how every wish Cosmo grants somethings ends up horribly wrong. Are right, comedically wrong, but still, a somewhat devout fan here. Can't wait to see what happens next tho, cosnsidering that well... this is the fairly odd parents. Stress the word odd for me... OD... Yuppers! Somethin weirds gonna come on down!

Ooh! Have Cosmo and Wanda be Merry and Pippin!

and Timmy of course would have to be Frodo, hm... can't guess for Sauron... it's either Vicky of Crocker... The orcs are definitely Francis, and who's gonna be Saruman? or Dinkleburg? ( I think it would be hilarious if Gandalf was DAD and Saruman was Dinkleburg... "gr... Dinkleburg...") LOL

But you don't haveta listen to me. YOu're the author of this story and that means you gotta haveta do it your way... and now that I'm rambling again, I hope you update soon and I offer some lemonade so that if you don't get any ideas from that, you'll at least get sugared... Whe!
Amras Felagund chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Hm, this is an interesting and unexpected concept. Although you've only just started, this looks like it'll be something I'll read again and again.

I am a fan of the movies (the books are too long!), and I found the little reference to the movies to be somewhat amusing. I don't know whether I want this or 'The Expectants' to be updated next! Arrghh! My brain hurts trying to decide!