Reviews for Two at a Window
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is a perfect little one shot. Seriously. I haven't read many of these sort of stories so this is truly wonderful. Thanks.
whisperingxblue chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
very well written.

My favorite aspect of your fanfictions is how there are so few mechanical errors and the pace and description is always so perfect: neither rushed and choppy or flowery and dragging. Lovely equilibrium.

One aspect of this confused me, so it would be loverly if you could clarify please? The gray eyes Hermione was musing about and why would Harry worry about Ginny running off with Draco ...? So is Ginny talking about dancing with Draco or Harry? and Hermione? I felt a little lost, sorry. Thanks.
crazylittlewitch chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Insightful.
Simon Kay chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I am extremely impressed with your writing. I hoped over here to read the rest of your HP stuff after reading your The Wayside Sacrament. Beautiful oneshot!
Nymfaea chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
That was great. I've never read such a practical yet emotional fic before, especially revolving around Hermione and Ginny. You've got talent!
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
That was absolutely incredible. What a magnificent piece of writing. Terrific dialogue. Everything was dealt with so elegantly. There was power here, and tenderness, and real emotion in a deceptively quiet scene. Great job. :D
E. M. Pink chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
That was beautifully done. I don't usually read angst, and when I do, I don't usually enjoy it all that much, but I definitely, definitely enjoyed this. Why this was really wonderful was because you somehow just *got* the tenuous connection between Ginny, Ron, Hermione and Harry, and you got it absolutely right. And it's interesting that you don't exactly end on a hopeful note or anything, like you did in "Most Incorrect to Heaven", and it still really, really works. I actually envy you a bit now, because you don't have ANY mechanical errors I can see or spot in one leisurely reading, and you get the tone of the angst so well. Garh.

I can definitely see why this and other stories of yours are in the 'Angst: Greatest Hits' C2 - it's definitely worth the recognition.
razzle-dazzle-me chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Oh, and this is just awesome too. Ever plan to write a fic, more than a one-shot? That'd be so totally wicked, you are a fucking brilliant writer - no, really! I'd lap it up, for one.

Until next time.

xxoo
Alex Foster chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
God I do enjoy your writing style. Keep up the good work, hon.

Alex Foster
Gina chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Wow. Very nice piece of work. Really.
Klip chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Simply awesome.
JediPrincessoftheStars chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Wow. I know I already proofed this but wow. I love your writing. I think its kind of funny in a way though in the way that the fact that Katrina influenced this comes out. This is the same kind of thing that we've been doing. Staying up till all hours of the morning, attmepting to maintain physical contact in the hopes that the tactile reassurance that we are real and there will keep the rest of the world from flying away. Funny how life and stories parallel each other that way. Beautiful as usual. I like how you wrote in the gold dress. I wish this was part of an epic!
Kasuchi chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Hey, Startide! This is Tsubasa at FS Connect. :)

I really loved this. I loved the idea of these two quietly conversing in the wee hours of the morning after a (surely hectic) wedding and musing about their futures. I love the portraits you've drawn: reserved, supportive!Ginny and Scared!Hermione.

If you continued this, I wouldn't complain.

Very, very well done.