Reviews for Haircut?
i just loved i hope u update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Hey it's getting good! I would love a update soon please!
dancing elf chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
enjoyed it
monik chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
hello I love this story but are you going to write the following eou has abandoned you?

regrettable if my English is not good I am French
Emerald Eyes of Flame chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
HHAHAHHAH

Mokuba's evil again!

Hahahhahah

They're soo cute!

I love Seto and Jou together!

it's so damn sweet!
Heosic-chan chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
XD Mokuba's a perv! hehe, can't wait to see what happens next.
Lost In A Dark Wood chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
Nice. Mokuba's adorable, and basically I'm reviewing because I want an update. Not much to fix, you mess up a couple of agreements, but those aren't too often. On a style note the main thing that can be improved is to show more than you tell. Actions speak louder than words. You shouldn't have to explain character's motivations too explicitly. Good work and hope to see this updated soon.
Iced Blossom2 chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
Ooh! I love this! More please! *holds out hand*
FirieGurl chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
that was so good and cute update it soon
Pharaohess1 chapter 5 . 8/5/2006
Awesome! You updated! It sure has been awhile. Anyway, great chapter, if a little short. I love the whole evil-Mokuba thing. That's always so much fun. One thing I noticed you did which was very helpful was that you made comments that alluded to the previous chapters. This is good when you haven't updated in a while. It lets the readers remember what had happened previously. I wasn't sure if you were aware of that, but if not, keep it up, it's a good trait to have _

Anyway, great job, I'll keep an eye out for the next one

-Pharaohess1
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
TOTALLY COOL! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE! UNTIL THEN...

BYE BYE!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
*shakes head*

I am so glad I don't have a sibling like Mokuba...I think. Oh, well...Seto should know that Mokuba, as his brother, should be somewhat like him. Heh...I look foward to the next update.
gbheart chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
nice chapter evil pervy Mokie anyway update soon
Kenzie Jadenwie chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
Heh, I almost forgot about this story until now. It's great that you updated. I love this story! D
Kaiba13 chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
This is an awesome fic, update soon please!