Reviews for Lonely Hearts
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
This story was wonderful to read. I am one of your newer fans and love to read all of your stories. I agree as well that author and story alerts are wonderful and make life very easy when your trying to remember what stories you like and who you've been following. What was it that Kurama wanted him to do that made Hiei shout "you want me to do what?"
Zane Langston chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was a really good chapter and just trust that I'll love the following chapters and stories even though I probably won't be able to keep reviewing very often.

It was a good ending for a chapter, even if it was a cliffhanger.
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
Each one of your stories that I read is better than the last! Them dancing around each other in every freakin' episode of the anime just makes your work where they finally get together all the more sweeter!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
OMG so since you know what Inuyasha is I have to tell you what I honest to God thought the first time reading the manga YYH. In the manga when Yomi confronts Kurama about the betrayal and asks the demon assassin who hired him, he doesn't name Kurama. He says "a silver fox demon..." I literally thought Kurama should have said, "Well, it wasn't me. It was...um...Inuyasha!" Ha. Though, I think he is technically a dog if memory serves.
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Oh, this is fast becoming one of my favorites...though between the cherry thing and now this...well who am I kidding? It was cheesy, but it made me laugh!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Oh my that last line was so sweet that my blood sugar just spiked!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh, I am excited; that was a stellar opening! *giggles as I continue to read the rest*
Treasure Family chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
I love it. Great job.
RememberingAzareth chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
It took me a while, but I finally remembered how to leave comments. (:

First of all, I'd like to say that I have read all of your stories, and I adore them all. Hell, I keep rereading them, they're that good. I wanted to say that your writing style is intoxicating, and your plots simply exquisite. I'm so head over heels for your Hiei x Kurama and vice versa that they're the standard I set for any YYH story. (:

Now for my critique. The only thing I can complain about in all of your stories is that you sometimes switch "accept" in for when you mean "except". That's the only thing I've really found.

Please continue writing HieiXKurama and vice versa stories. They're all I read now, and they've inspired my own stories. (:

In awe,

Azareth
RememberingAzareth chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
It took me a while, but I finally remembered how to leave comments. (:

In awe,

Azareth
jennifer100 chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
this was a good story...Awesome job...like always
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I never understood the cherry part when I was younger, but especially after these two years, these quotes r absolutely hilarious AHAHAHAHA~. That's great, u were a genius from the beginning.
Sea Dragon29 chapter 11 . 6/5/2010
awwwwwteir cute! keep up the amazing writing 3
Sea Dragon29 chapter 10 . 6/5/2010
"Im sorry you think so little of me..." OMG this exact conversation happened to me with my singifigant other... O_e ...are you spying on me?

But awsome story I'm overwelmed with emotoin!I LOVE TT!
Sea Dragon29 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
OMG heie just did several things on that list ;3 LOL! that is so cute he didn't even reolize it. 3