Reviews for Their little world
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
slightly... creepy and sad.
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
*Can't stop lauhing* HA! That sucks for Erik! Oh the irony! The wonderful irony!
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Wow. I'm laughing even as I'm saying "Oh my God" and as I feel like crying. I can't even think of a way to describe this fic. The horrible irony, the absolute...insanity...of everything...

This is a spectacular fic, truly it is.
orangeandwhite chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
ohdeargoodness. insane christine. i like.
kthxbai chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Okay...you've got me very, very depressed...but it has been the intention, or not? ;)

I was most affected by this psychological correct description: a man beating up a woman, trying to convince himself that it's for her own good. Christine seemed to me like a trapped butterfly, losing her beauty and her mental sanity...And you seem to have a preference for nasty ends :)
GoodWitch13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Whoa *shivers* Definately not a feel-good story, but still good. Very creepy, very sad. Wow!
angelofnight chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Woah ... now that would indeed be quite freaky. I skimmed a couple of your other stories. You're quite good at narration hun. May I critique? You might want to work at least a tiny bit on your dialogue skills but this is round about a really COOL story!
stefanie bean chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Horror mixed with irony - a good combo. It reminded me of John Fowle's novel, The Collector. It also reminded me of a perverse twist on the ending of Romeo and Juliet. Nicely grotesque.
RipperBlackstaff chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
For me, you should have won !
Invader Nina chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Oh...how heartwrenching...

This is horribly sad, and excellently written. I like it.
xAdenX chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
oh...creepy. i like. i ma enjoying all these morbid stories...yours wasn't as terrifying as some of the others...but it was great nonetheless. keep up the great work.

God Bless,

Peace, Love, & Hobbits,

xAdenX
TheDragonEye chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
*claps* it was a nice one shot. Erik kills himself? *ponders* hm what will happen to Christine. Heh I guess that is why it is a one shot. Anyways I loved it.
Slina chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Oh yes, very evil ending! Poor Erik and Christine. Quite honestly, I just knew she would decide to stay after all that, but that’s me… I loved how this story was done, and Erik’s reaction! It seems he caught the irony of the whole thing as well, didn’t he? Lovely job!