Reviews for The Marysue Manual
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
yes please! do you know how many OC's are on DGM fandom?! not to mention the Mary-sue! it's giving me headache!
PhoeniciaOnFire chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This amused me to no end... Well done :)
apostrophus chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
That was so great! Especially the part with the eighth Millenium item! The part with the main character being out of character was hilarious too! This story is most definitely going on my faves! Outta here! (And don't forget to keep writing!)

~Amunet
Tragic Priestess chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I hate Mary Sues. I can tolerate almost any type of fic but those. Those are the worst and I just finished looking through the YGO section and there are a lot of them.
Evil Black Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Ebr says this is the top. One of the funniest manuals ever written. It's 5 star entertainment.
Canada Eh chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Hehehe... Well worth the read. I give you two thumbs up for the fic. and Ten million thumbs up for the utter truth and sarcasm :) You rock!
Setine chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Omg. Craptastic. I thought I had copyrighted it. XD Wonderful, excellent etc ...
Black Dragon of the Bayou chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
YOU ARE TOTALLY PREACHING TO THE CHOIR! LOL...I freaking loved this...I will say this though, I think about 90% of authors here have tried Mary-Sue fics (myself included) and either took them down when 1) they realized it sucked, 2) someone that they trust told them truthfully that it sucked, 3) someone told them in a very inpolite manner that it f-ing sucked, or 4)they realize it sucks when NOBODY f-king reads it! Thank you for this funny little gem...

BDB...out
GLJ chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
*applaudes*

*big grin* Nice one, dude!

*waves at all dumbstruck mary-sue writers* HEY LOSERS!

*giggles* Yes I have had sugar, thanks for asking!

Yea! You sure popped their bubbles... Three cheers for Captain Smolett! Hip hip, SUGA! Hipip, SUGA!

... .
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
AMEN SISTER, AMEN.

Thank you for wirting this. I thought my brain was leaking when I saw this strain of nonsense that people like to call fanfiction when it's crap.
Rhapsody of the Abyss chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I love you for this. Thank you!
Ryuchan chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
You rock! This is exactly the kind of thing I've always wanted to say to OC creators, but was never able to word politely enough! Death to Mary-Sues! All hail ChaosMagicianGirl!