Reviews for Chocolate Tub
canzie chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Kyyyaaaa that was so cute i need another chapter! But this is a perfect one shot regardless, u r a blessing to this fandom
KxG chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Killua must be in heaven right now xD
While Gon's probably gonna be asking what just happened xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Dreams Do Come True Kill-Chan You A Perfect Example On That One.

I'm Pretty Sure Killua Got A Little More Then Needed Into His Catlike Instincts. Heh.

Lucky Gon, Lucky Boy Indeed. Heh.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I can't stand this type of writing, Gon anf Killua are innocent in my mind so Killua's personality in your stories really bothers me. But, if their like 16 or 18 in your stories then I have no objection because it is really cute and I love all your concepts.

Though, I would prefer more fluff than suggestive fics on them.
raisa864 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Wow, this was such an unique concept!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Damn it! Why couldn't you have made this rated M and continued?! Too much for Killua/Gon shippers! Unfair!
Queenies chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This was great and hot... Poor Gon and Killua must be really confused and flustered - you're evil... But I love your style ;)
Amara Sessh chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Wow! this was just amazing XD like god damn Killua, just let go! XD
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Woo, child love for chocolate plus rampaging hormones. SWEET. XD
Lilyblossom26 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Ohhh how old are they here?
AF4 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
OH my god. in heaven
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I lovbe it :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
The Hell-! Wait- That's it ?! Seriously!? No more?! No comment?! Just like that?! The Heck-!

I... I... I- i can't believe this! DX

I want to know what Gon think! Dammit! Killua, do that more!
743 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
What a mean place to stop it!
(Great story, i wonder what happens next...)
denOden chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
If the shop refused to sell any chocolate to me because I bought them all to fill my tub, I'll blame you

If ants (chimera or not) attack my bathroom, I'll blame you

If my mother decided to decapitated my head and drown my corpse on the chocolate-filled tub, I'll haunt you

Or even if I die because of mere massive nosebleed, I'll haunt you too

why?

Because that would be the most beautiful reason to die, nuff said, I have to raid some chocolate factory, coughwillywonkacough, have a great day! cause I'm sure that I currently have one of the greatest day in my life after discovering Yaoi!