Reviews for Chocolate Tub
Cookie chapter 1 . 10/8
Thanks for stating their age, otherwise I'd be feeling kinda sick with myself xD

It's was hot and nicely written. Everyone loves chocolate and everyone loves Gon so everyone should be able to relate to Killua, right?

I have read some if your other fics, but haven't really known what to say in a review, but you should know that I enjoyed them greatly! :D

Gonna read the rest of your HxH stories now. Sayonara!
canzie chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Kyyyaaaa that was so cute i need another chapter! But this is a perfect one shot regardless, u r a blessing to this fandom
KxG chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Killua must be in heaven right now xD
While Gon's probably gonna be asking what just happened xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Dreams Do Come True Kill-Chan You A Perfect Example On That One.

I'm Pretty Sure Killua Got A Little More Then Needed Into His Catlike Instincts. Heh.

Lucky Gon, Lucky Boy Indeed. Heh.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I can't stand this type of writing, Gon anf Killua are innocent in my mind so Killua's personality in your stories really bothers me. But, if their like 16 or 18 in your stories then I have no objection because it is really cute and I love all your concepts.

Though, I would prefer more fluff than suggestive fics on them.
raisa864 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Wow, this was such an unique concept!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Damn it! Why couldn't you have made this rated M and continued?! Too much for Killua/Gon shippers! Unfair!
Queenies chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This was great and hot... Poor Gon and Killua must be really confused and flustered - you're evil... But I love your style ;)
Amara Sessh chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Wow! this was just amazing XD like god damn Killua, just let go! XD
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Woo, child love for chocolate plus rampaging hormones. SWEET. XD
Lilyblossom26 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Ohhh how old are they here?
AF4 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
OH my god. in heaven
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I lovbe it :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
The Hell-! Wait- That's it ?! Seriously!? No more?! No comment?! Just like that?! The Heck-!

I... I... I- i can't believe this! DX

I want to know what Gon think! Dammit! Killua, do that more!
743 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
What a mean place to stop it!
(Great story, i wonder what happens next...)