Reviews for Chocolate Tub
OH my god. in heaven
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I lovbe it :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
The Hell-! Wait- That's it ?! Seriously!? No more?! No comment?! Just like that?! The Heck-!

I... I... I- i can't believe this! DX

I want to know what Gon think! Dammit! Killua, do that more!
743 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
What a mean place to stop it!
(Great story, i wonder what happens next...)
denOden chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
If the shop refused to sell any chocolate to me because I bought them all to fill my tub, I'll blame you

If ants (chimera or not) attack my bathroom, I'll blame you

If my mother decided to decapitated my head and drown my corpse on the chocolate-filled tub, I'll haunt you

Or even if I die because of mere massive nosebleed, I'll haunt you too

why?

Because that would be the most beautiful reason to die, nuff said, I have to raid some chocolate factory, coughwillywonkacough, have a great day! cause I'm sure that I currently have one of the greatest day in my life after discovering Yaoi!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Wonder what they'll be doing in the tub? :]
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Uwaaaa! Chocolate-covered Gon-chan! So, so, so ... kyaa! Adorably suggestive! Moeee! Go Killua-kun! Eat Gon-chan! ... Ehehe.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Why must you stop it in what I think is the most important part?! TT TT Cruel! What a cruel author...
WinnieSoStrange chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Omg. Another cliffy. Really. REALLY.
Anyways besides the whole making me want to read more part when the story is just getting good, HOT DAMN THIS WAS SO HOT AND AMAZING OMG IM FANGIRLING LIKE CRAZY FJDJNSASFDSNDN KILLUAXGON I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN EXPLAIN
redlaama chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Lol! I don't know wether Gon is dangerously daring and cunning or just lucky ;P
rein-arius chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I'm a big fan of this fanfiction! Incredibly /sweet/ (ahhaa what a bad pun) and well written. Both Gon and Killua are in character, and it really drove me into the story. The pacing was great, and I enjoyed every bit. I couldn't help but smile and roll on my bed while reading this xD.
hikora chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
OMG, this is great! It's soooo cute. I love it. Nicely written, I am at first speach less.(-)
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Dirty. Very Dirty. Very Dirty and Very Hot. Wish so badly this was M rated! You are a genius! Hehehe, I'll never look at chocolate the same way again XP I doubt Killua will either X{
heylalaa chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
nice story! :)
kitty-kun chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
*blushes* *faints*

oh how I wish this was M rated.

amazing... *licks lips*