Reviews for Jovian Chronicles: Reign of Chaos
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Three chapters in and I find I'm loving this. All the locations are so well described without becoming a dry travelogue, the characters engaging and the humor subtle and very human. In fact the emotions of each scene are very well written, I am looking forward to the rest of the story.
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
So far, I fully endorse this event or product.
grayangle chapter 32 . 10/28/2006
It seems that the path to war is being set in an ever increasing pace. That you for the great update. And if its not too much trouble could you post some more soon please?
grayangle chapter 30 . 10/8/2006
Thank you for a great story so far. Please keep up the high quality work you do.
grayangle chapter 15 . 10/3/2006
How would you pronouce 'Kok' with a strate face? Anyway this is a great story so far so please keep up the great work.
grayangle chapter 10 . 9/27/2006
I really do like how you are showing many different views in the story. More please.
grayangle chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
I have a feeling that I made a mistake and this is a stand alone story to your last one. Since you have an Alvin Ng as both a Mars Defector to the Jovian forces and now an add to a CEGA Councilor Chang. Unless you want to have Two Ng to add some slight confusion to your story. What ever, its your story. More please when you have the time.
grayangle chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
I would have been here sooner but I thought you weren't writing any more. Thank you for proving me wrong. From what I read this seems to be a fallow up to your last JC story of which I am quite happy with. Please continue writing.
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 8 . 12/29/2005
Wow! Very nicely done! I really liked the way you did this story! :P
Katamari Damacy chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Wow! Not only is this the first Jovian Chronicles story that I've read (I didn't even realize this section was here!), but this is an excellent opening.

I've done the reporter opening before, but the way you went past just the broadcast and into what the reporter actually saw was something I never considered. We all know that reports on TV are almost never the whole story, and you got around that very well.

I'm ramblng, but good job. I'll be putting this on my favorites!

Katamari Damacy
Sundevil chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Nice stuff, if your interested, I am working on a Jovian Chronical mockumentary, enjoy it if you like.

Sundevil