Reviews for The Cuddy Chronicles
bulletproofweeks chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
Definitely interesting and it really peaked my curiosity!
J Lesley chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
You really had me fooled there, I thought Wilson had been sleeping with Cuddy. I loved this and I wasn't disappoint. I think Cuddy and Wilson have no chemistry together, as their 'dates' have made clear.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Oh my god. I loved their interaction and you managed to make it Huddy AND Wuddy without Cuddy actually appearing! I totally adore this fanfic. It was extremely funny too.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
You didn't dissapoint me! This is one of the most incharacter stories I've read in a while! Nice job.
Anastasia chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
You did. lol
Aspermoth chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
I can summarise this in two letters: XD. It's bloody funny. Your House is just wonderfully in character and I like slightly pissed Wilson.
lbc chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
As a dedicated House/Wilson fan, I am glad that Wilson did not succumb to Cuddy, but sometimes I wonder why Wilson puts up with House. Loved the story. You do the banter so well. You just never know when House is sincere and when it's all put on. Hope you write lots more House/Wilson stories.
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
"“They’re not just negative, House, they’re offensive. Not to mention illegal, childish, rude, offensive and very very bad.”

“You said offensive twice.”"

Loved this part, and the thing is I never even noticed it until House said something. Really shows how observant I am. I'm not really a Wilson/Cuddy type of person so the ending didn't bother me. Actually I quite liked it.

Thanks for an entertaining fic
Jojo chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
-I hope I didn’t disappoint Wilson/Cuddy fans too much-

Wel... I -might- forgive you, if you promise to keep writing fanfic! I'd love to read more of your work :)
Ariadne chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
"“I have no idea if she owns one now, but I can tell you that she didn’t need one when we were together,” he snapped"

Go Wilson.

Nice easy banter between the two of them, this was a fun story to read.

Next time the Wilson/Cuddy 'ship?
hazelmom chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
I really like this, Rennie. I didn't know where it was going. You have a gift for dialogue.

BookwormKiwi chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
Ah, I liked that. I did know what his theory would turn out to be, but hey, means you got House perfectly in character!
extrabitter chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
Funny ending, and unexpected. You didn't disappoint me at all; both Wilson and Cuddy have more chemistry with House than with each other.

Nice job with Wilson talking in circles.
prinnie chapter 2 . 11/7/2005 had me on the floor laughing with the banter going on between those two! LOL

loved the ending btw.
Candice chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
dang! I really thought it would be a Wilson/Cuddy! Still good though...yeah still good.