Reviews for The Path
CiderDrinker chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
YAY! Finally, an update! *does happy dance*

Unsurprisingly, I love this chapter! You manage to pull off the switch between third and first person narrative, as well as this being a great story!
Legwarmer chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
I see you're really into this! P
CiderDrinker chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
This story is bloody brilliant! I also love the way that it makes the reader feel like they're in the story- you do it really well! I really can't think of anything else to say other than PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Kittensbreath chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
Oh, I love it. I really feel like I'm there, on the Elvenpath. It's really amazing, I've always been a big fan of fairytales.
The Mythical Pen chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Nice story I'm liking it. Please write more. I really like how you make the reader feel like their in it. And I do feel like I'm in it!

The Mythical Pen
CiderDrinker chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Yay, you wrote more fanfics. I'll go out on a limb and guess you got the title from the Nightwish song, yes? I love that song. This story's great, too- very dramatic. I love your writing!
Legwarmer chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
huiih. great, incapa. well experimenting with commas?
Saving the world is my weakness chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I like alot. it reminds me of something i can't remember realy it just triggered an picture in my head. plz continue on it i love it alot!
Radiant Biscuit chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
NICE I love your... Fary Tale, haha. Anyway are these people walking the path Elves? Please write more and post more quickly!

The Mythical Pen