Reviews for Of Flesh
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is a well written story, with a good bitter ending. What's more is this is a believable scenario. The saddest part has to be when Sasori imagines the exchange between Deidara and Itachi. That and he can't bear to hear those words there at the end. This is a good work of angst, nice job.
niiowl chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Now THIS is more like it. Not lovey-dovey, but still just sensitive enough. Good work.
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Awwew! This is a great fanfic! :D It's so sad, I feel so bad for Sasori-no-Danna. I loved their kiss, it was really good and well-written. x33 Nice jobb!
Deleted by fanfiction chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
these is sad i feel bad for sasori.T-T
InBrightestDay chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
That was sad. Goodstory tho_ I feel bad for Sasori tho.
Firelight Eternal chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
This is so amazingly brutal. You simply *must* write more. Please oh pretty please with a cherry and chocolate syrup and whipped cream on top?
akai-madoushi chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I love this story it was so sad and almost made me cry... almost.
LilNeko-Chan1313 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
aw... how sad );

Good job! Well written _ I like it...especailly the girl part XD

"When I met you I thought you were a twelve year old child, un."

"When I met you I thought you were a girl,"

XD
JeniKatsuya chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
The broken sentences towards the end of this made me rather depressed.

Very well written.
GSYH chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Poor Sasori-danna.

Well, it was his choice to go and turn himself into a puppet.
The-MarmaladeCat1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
That's deliciously dark and grim! I love it to pieces!

I particularly liked the enchange of half-sentences at the end of the fic, where they both know what the other's meaning even if they're not saying it.

Great job.
fabulous sun chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Weh... It's cute when he said 'to see Itachi-san, un...'... I would never get those ideas (it's po-si-tive, before you punch me!) No wonder he thought Deidara was a girl, many fans of him think that, too. Me, too, before I found out clearly that he was male.

Even if there is only one review (and I don't understand why), I'd love to read what you will write next...
Adhenefallen chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
This story was really good. It's the first that I have read with a deidara/sasori pairing. I've been looking for fanfictions with this ship, I'm glad I found one. I liked this story alot. I hope you write more stories with this pairing. I'm gonna add this to my favorites.