Reviews for Parallel Worlds
Emma chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
Love it
LittleRit chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
Dear Sophie-Lou,

I've just finished reading your work-in-progress, Parallel Worlds. I'd like to take a moment to tell you how good your work is.

One word. Supercalifajilis...

Amzing. It's stupifeingly brilliant. The chapters are long and really well thought out, Howl, Michael are really well portrayed. Sophie is a gleaming gold chip off the old block. You got her down perfectly.

Love the Tiger. The verse of 'The Tyger' is a beautiful one I've seen in several fictional works. You gave it a totally new way to be introduced.

I have suspicions and speculations and little plot-linings wizzing around my mind now but I won't share them incase nobody else has them.

Punctuation, grammar and spelling seem to be to a really high standard, so well done.

Please continue the fanfiction, it's a real gem and probably one of the best Howls Moving Castle fanfics I've come across.

Hope you are well,

Phoenix To Flame chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
I like this. It has a solid plotline and I like reading it.
jblockk chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
What happens next?
MADStar529 chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
I really like this story about Howl and Sophie. It's and captivatig. Please update soon. I can't wait!
Tsukinoko1 chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
I really like your story and hope you continue writing it. I'm interested to find out more about Sophie's mother.
AlienaCooper chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
wow... i love this story, it's amazing! the characters have barely been touched from how Diana Wynne Jones created them, but they have deffinetly developed through the story.

to put it simply, i adore this story _

and i understand about the A level thing _'' i just finished my AS levels... hell and big fat FAIL at the end P i hope u did better than me _
the reader chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
Before I start critiquing, I'd like you to know that I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and want you to go on with it, and hopefully finish it. Don't take any of this to harshly, I still love your work.

Some of the phrases seem slightly akward, such as this: "Sophie could tell it was any excuse to avoid climbing the broom." When you use the word "any," perhaps you meant to use "an" as that would make the sentence make sense. "Sophie could tell it was an excuse to avoid climbing the broom." That was from chapter 7, by the way, when you shrunk Michael and Sophie.

I liked the phrase you used with the encounter with the spider: "Sophie remembered how she had scared them out of the castle, banged that very broom around to try and kill them when she first arrived. Now it was like the spider had returned for revenge. It would eat her, and Michael, for supper." A spider out for revenge. It was lovely.

Still with the spider. When you used this phrase: "It back further and further away," it would have been more fitting to use "backed" instead of "back."

"It was the sound wind approaching" In this line, it would be advisable to put the word "of" in there, like so: "It was the sound of wind approaching."

"They looked at each other and then up and the one sight of light above their heads." In this case, perhaps use "at" in the place of "and" "They looked at each other and then up at the one sight of light above their heads."

"The shrunken pair lit another match up and waved it above their heads to grab his attention." I love the match being used as a flare. Absolutely loved it.

“I don’t like you when you’re depressed,” she said, leaning on the chair. “You get drunk.”

Howl looked up at her and smiled, “You should try it sometimes, Sophie. It solves all your problems.”

I also loved this phrase. Nicely done.

This next phrase bothered me, and I'm fairly sure it was an honest mistake. "While she did this she sang to herself and song naïve to her world," I think you meant "native" instead of "naive." That would make more sense anyway.

These are just some examples of what to look out for.

Well, I hope these comments have been useful, and once again, I'd like to remind you that I love this story and want it completed some time or another. You've done a marvelous job, considering your schedule, but please take some pity on us and try to hurry.

Yours truly,

the reader
Kitsune-001 chapter 9 . 6/4/2008
oh dear lord. you have to up date soon. please, i beg you.
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Very good :) There is a sequel to HMC called Castle in The Air, but I like this too.
HowObjectionable chapter 9 . 3/17/2008
This is fantastic. Really, it is. I commend you. Please updae when you can!
prettyinpinkgal chapter 9 . 2/16/2008
*gapes at screen* Martha was attacked? I didn't see that coming! Great chapter, though
scelerus animus chapter 9 . 2/16/2008
yay, another delightful chapter!
RuffledFeathers chapter 9 . 2/15/2008
Aw, don't take longer! I love your story. :)
Kokari chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
well they've got inculting howl down to an art. even tho it's all true.

i luv it XD

keep up the great work, can hardly wait for more!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »