Reviews for Do You Remember
Divine Illuminance chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Aw,

What a kawaii one-shot,

Please update more cute one-shots and stories!

Kimmy
Sakurajen chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
WaiIt's cute super cute
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
That is sappy, but good!
eenette chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
debbiie!1 that was so so so so so darn mushy and nice and romanitc! ur a natural storywriter!
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
So cute, makes me wanna scream 'KAWAII!', like that. I'm curious how someone with such good writing skills can say they are bad. Then again, I think just about any piece of writitng that doesn't suffer from typo mania and chatspeak is good.
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
now that was sappy. but i am grinning at this like a drunken idiot, so i have no complaints. cheers snowflakes.
lollirosee chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
aw... that's so sweet... but i can't rli imagine sakura ever moping around and being a zombie for a guy... not after four years...
Ichigo Moble chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
this story is so damn GOOD!
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Hmm... what a mess... the floor's completely trashed... all this fluff, it's unbelievable... *Grabs a dustpan and some pillows* Urgh... the stuff I do to avoid falling on my face... eh? Oh, sorry. Yeah, definitely fluffy, but angst in a way, as well. Oh well, it's a SS, so that's all that matters. Good job.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
JoEy chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
HeY, im not really a fan of the card captor sakura series, but i think that its cute! As u say, KAWAII!
saNyu hIkArI chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
When i say i love you, i love you...

This story is awesome...Not so fluffy but still fluffy..

You're a great author!

Keep it up! Can u review my story too? I was hoping to get some opinion about it from great author like you..Thanks a million if u can!
Cherryblossom93 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
This was so good! It was so cute! Syaoran did remember her after all! Ah, I just love happy endings! Keep up the outstanding work! I'll read some of your fanfictions! They must be good to! Have a very wonderful blunderful day! Sayonara!
crazee-animefwreak chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
wow. that was so sweet! kawaii! aw. it's so cute. but is it over? so it was only a one-shot? aw. i thought it would be longer. wow. ur a great writer! i really mean it! really great details and words. i liked this fanfic a lot. but since it's over...but if it's not over, mail me and i'll come and read some more. bye. _
gamma-rae chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
just ONE word is needed to describe it all(but so far i used nine, ni?)-thus,i quote(from tomoyo) "KAWAII!"