Reviews for Zombie Blues
Tewdee chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaa that was awesome! Great job!
GorillazLuver101 chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
Lmfao! This was amazing! I couldn't stop laughing when murdoc and 2D finally kissed and the bear was watching! XD also loved them end... Poor poor russel scard 4 life now
zolustalker chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
One word:totally awesome-wait,isn't that two? Well anyway, I loved it~!Love the humor, loved the romance, loved 2d-UGH what's not to love about this fic?Well that zombie woman is was wrong with her?Damn bitch!_ nice fic!
whats-up-people chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
I loved reading this story! poly was too funny! and everyone was very in character
Tokyo Tea chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
HAHAHHAA! This story was EXCELLENT! Brilliant job! :)
Tokyo Tea chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
once i find a story i am genuinely addicted to, i usually can't bring myself to review till i'm caught up to the last chapter (or in this case, the end), but the little caesar/brutus joke at the end of this chapter completely made me laugh out loud. XD

by the way, awesome story. it's definitely witty in a way that you capture the characters personalities flawlessly despite the outrageousness of the entire situation. i typically don't go for these kind of humor stories, but your writing style is so captivating that i can't stop reading and so far, you have had me laughing out loud at least multiple times every chapter.

this story is definitely a winner so far. can't wait to see how it ends! :)
31esilenna chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
...Vivian well she's interesting...[silence]
AestheticAcoustic chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
Who! Loved it! I really liked the whole 'locked together in a room for three days' concept, brilliant!
EatingClouds chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
OMG i loved this story it was so creative and cute.

I found the ending very clever and couldn't stop laughing.
PeteWentz chapter 8 . 3/27/2008
This fic is one of the most well written I've read, many kudos to you!
Bandoonoo chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
Phoenex360 chapter 8 . 6/3/2007
You made him sell her on Ebay? Wouldn't that take some time? Oh, Russ, havin' to see a sight that disturbing. Why would Muds get with a zombie? I guss it just formed in your mind when you saw her in the 'bago. Good story. I wish it was longer though. Yay for funny stuff like jokes, slash, and Murdoc sleeping with zombies!
DiRT.THiNG chapter 8 . 12/12/2006
You are Queen!

I read your fic a while back but didn't have an account.

So I shall now name you a genious, because your wrighting skills are the most awsomeful.

~Ishi Ishi~
im36degrees chapter 8 . 11/30/2006
Mwahaha! Poor Russel. Great job keeping everyone in character!
Luuuurve chapter 8 . 9/24/2006
Very funny and in character.