Reviews for Matters Of The Stomach
Itolein chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
poor goku...! oh my... i really feel sorry for him! i wanna take care of him...
Melikeit chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Hahaha that is so funny but.. disgusting..eww..
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That was really, REALLY funny. Who'd have thought that their was a food that GOKU couldn't stomach?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
- He'd always thought people with sick stomachs were lucky because they could taste their food twice. -

That's so gross but so funny! Same goes for the rest of the fic! Ooh... I'm craving curry now... hungry...
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Nehh? Goku allergic to curry? actually allergic to FOOD? O.o the Saiyuki world is coming to an end!

haha, i used to be allergic to some food, too...blue marlin to be specific. But the effect was different; i got rashes all over my legs. that was a long time ago, though...one becomes immune to their allergies over time.
SylverAngel chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Yuck! lol. Poor Goku. That's no fun. I think I'm glad I'm not allergic to curry, though I've only had it a couple of times!
asian princess 61 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
ew! vomit! but poor goku! XD wow... for once he couldnt eat a food. wow. good job again!
Sekowari chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
HEY AGAIN! Ya no, I puked once cuz of curry...am I allergic 2 it? I mean seriously, it DOES taste like heaven, but i threw up once cuz of it. And about the other 3 covered in vomit, yea reminds me of the time i got airsick, and ma dad was covered in it. '' what's chai, by the way? I've heard of chai tea! Do you suppose butter chicken curry was on that menu? I wuv butter chicken! One more thing, I think Hakkai gets way too fussy over things, lol. Hope more's coming up!
september rain907 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
_ Hahahaha! That's one nice story! Poor Hakkai...
PyraLithiam chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Allergic to curry...I never tried it before ... hmm.. but I've reacted the same way when I try to eat CAMBODIAN food! Hah! My parents and my Godsister always try to make me eat it, but I told my Godsister that I get sick after trying Cambodian food...I sort of told my parents, but think nothing of it. It's ironic. I'm Cambodian, yet I can't eat Cambodian food _;; GREAT JOB!
Indigo Dagger chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Hehehe... pretty funny. I love curry.
Luthien-Ikari chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Haha! Curry is evil, it makes me sick too T_T So when everyone eats thai i have stirfried vegetables ; poor Goku! *hugs and avoids being chucked on*
pinktears chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I don't believe it, Goku? Allergic to food? What's happening to this world?
Animage chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Aww...Poor Goku! It's kinda funny: I went to eat Indian food for the first time with my sisters last night and had much the same reaction...! thoought not until I'd gotten home, luckily! Poor Goku, he's never been sick before. *cuddles* Funny stuff; I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Braeca chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
OK, it wasn't yaoi, but it was the best thing I've read in the fandom for a good while, so I'll keep my disgruntled fangirl grumbling to a bare minimum.

You should do more funny shorts, you know; you have a real knack for them. This really was laugh out loud funny. Especially Goku's disgusting, but highly approppriate wondering what vomit tasted like; that was so very him.

Overall amazing characterisation; there wasn't a trace of OOC to be found. Everyone's reactions were perfect. I don't like everyone picking on poor Goku, but it's exactly what everyone does in the show, so I really can't fault you for being true to Saiyuki! You really captured the dynamics of the characters, and you did so in a highly entertaining, funny, coherant(!)story.

Encore! This has kinda made my day, so thanks for writing it!