Reviews for Forbidden
ummmmmm chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I think you totally succeeded in getting sirius across
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I really liked this because it made me think of lily and Sirius' relationship but i would never believe that Lily and Sirius could be together, it's just to weird. I still liked it though in a weird way. well done!
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Love it. I just recently got hooked on this pairing and this is the first really good fic I've found.
fire.is.catching chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
gasp...it fills my thoughts exactly, and as outlandish as that was it was brilliant absolutely brilliant, I can totally see that, exactly where the thoughts come from, poor sirius that was realy sweet and though I can see that the canon sirius wouldn't do that but heh I guess that's what fanfictions for

great job

cheers

Lauren
Meme0 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
So, I'm viciously against Sirius/Lily(apparently just like you). It's just wrong, but somehow, I really wanted to read this. Something about the summary, maybe. & I rather thought it was good actually (I managed to imagine they were different people. XD0

But, really, it was very very well written. Good job!
Lily-PotterKOOL chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Really cute story! I was looking for your other story Beyond the Veil but its not in your authored lost anymore :\ did you delete it?
MPPMaraudergirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Good one! Love the forbidden affairs! Don't get me wrong though - I adore Lily/James more than anything! )
quibbler149 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
YOU DID SWELL! As much as I love James/Lily ships, I also enjoy Sirius/Lily ships too. Reach up to the challenge and write some more-for me...PLEASE!

Ciao!
Brona chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
i liked it.

the forbidden love stories like this are really neat in a weird sort of way.
HarryPottterLoverr chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
you don't like it, and I definitly don't like making other people end up with Lily or loving James in the end, but you did this one nicely
psychotic me chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
That was awesome! Seriously, I didn't even know people shipped SiriusLily! I still loved it!
Relala chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
wow. w-o-w.

HOLY FREAKING MUFFINS THAT WAS AWESOME!

nearly cried but i loved it.
AlexLimecat chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
hi sL!

wow, that was good, but hate the ship!

it was really well written, especially for something you don't support! :d
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
So sad! So good! I don't really like LP/SB but great anyway!
Cecily and Gwyndolyn chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
hey,

i really liked it and im an insane lily/james shipper but i thought it was really amazing and just really well written and i usually hate sirius/ lily pairings so you did a really good job i can imagine how hard that would be.

- Cecily