Reviews for Bringing The Puppy Home
KittyKatt Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/30
... r u effing kidding me? I LOVED this story. Greeeaaaaat, now to find a different form of angst to calm my sadistic side
PearlesantlRose chapter 1 . 6/22
I am both happy and sad at the same time. I did enjoy the story and read it a few times (4or5). However, I am looking forward to reading the new version!
claramusic1115 chapter 1 . 3/30
This story was amazing. I've never read an entire fanfiction story of this length but I was so invested in each chapter that I read the entire thing in a day :D The last few chapters made me sob and my heart hurts a lot. I wish there had been a happier ending, but the writing was so beautiful that I forgive you! Now I'll probably go rewatch the last episode of FMA: Brotherhood, just to remind myself that Edward is alive and everything is ok. My only critique is the nature of the ending, it seemed much too sudden and unfinished. Although, perhaps that is just the way you write and that clashes with my personal preference. All in all, your writing and story was amazing and I loved every second of it.
Puppiesssss chapter 23 . 6/8/2016
Is that the end? That is rather... Descriptive... I was hoping for a bit more on Edward!
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 23 . 8/9/2015
I only have one thing to say...I love this story! :)
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
oml...is he...gona ...get ...with...Al?
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 20 . 8/8/2015
i knew it...the reason why i didnt comment was cuz i was hopen i was wrong i knew that Ed had sexual contact and may have lost his virginity to a guy...but seriously...to a palm tree! Ew...also ik that Anderson was either becoming or helping a humonculus..cuz of the stone...also that Ed n Roy would somehow be torn by either the military or ...death... I also reall love this story n hope its complete
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 18 . 8/8/2015
Duh if not at Roy's house...
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 17 . 8/8/2015
i have an idea what the box may be for...
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
Dun Duun Duuunnn
LuckySleven chapter 23 . 5/20/2015
This story was so deep...it actually have me the feels and so many times I felt shivers running down my was so beautifully written and had a little bit of everything in it-romance, suspense, heartache.I would really love for this to have an epilogue or something but it seems it's been a while since it's been this is one of my definite favorite FMA stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
that escalated quickly
Fundindar chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
I have a feeling that Ed would come out a different person, considering the ordeal he just went through, including what has happened to him overall.

However, wouldn't it be more appropriate for Winry to take care of Ed? I mean, what was the Colonel THINKING! Indeed Hawkeye as well. Anyway, If Winry found out what sort of condition Ed was in, she would flip.
SpaceDementia49 chapter 23 . 6/21/2014
I loved this ! I really wish you would continue
GreedxEd chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
This wasn't the last chapter was it? i've been rereading this story and it is still one of the best roy/ed fanfics I've read, probably a top 5 for me. It also made me cry .;;;; Is the facebook page deleted? ):