Reviews for Bringing The Puppy Home
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 23 . 8/9
I only have one thing to say...I love this story! :)
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 21 . 8/8 he...gona ...get ...with...Al?
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 20 . 8/8
i knew it...the reason why i didnt comment was cuz i was hopen i was wrong i knew that Ed had sexual contact and may have lost his virginity to a guy...but a palm tree! Ew...also ik that Anderson was either becoming or helping a humonculus..cuz of the stone...also that Ed n Roy would somehow be torn by either the military or ...death... I also reall love this story n hope its complete
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 18 . 8/8
Duh if not at Roy's house...
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 17 . 8/8
i have an idea what the box may be for...
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 12 . 8/6
Dun Duun Duuunnn
LuckySleven chapter 23 . 5/20
This story was so actually have me the feels and so many times I felt shivers running down my was so beautifully written and had a little bit of everything in it-romance, suspense, heartache.I would really love for this to have an epilogue or something but it seems it's been a while since it's been this is one of my definite favorite FMA stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
that escalated quickly
Fundindar chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
I have a feeling that Ed would come out a different person, considering the ordeal he just went through, including what has happened to him overall.

However, wouldn't it be more appropriate for Winry to take care of Ed? I mean, what was the Colonel THINKING! Indeed Hawkeye as well. Anyway, If Winry found out what sort of condition Ed was in, she would flip.
SpaceDementia49 chapter 23 . 6/21/2014
I loved this ! I really wish you would continue
GreedxEd chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
This wasn't the last chapter was it? i've been rereading this story and it is still one of the best roy/ed fanfics I've read, probably a top 5 for me. It also made me cry .;;;; Is the facebook page deleted? ):
Fonlover chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
Hii! First time reviewing your story after discovering it a few days ago. You have no idea what time I stayed up just to read your story haha.
It's such a great story I almost cried;; There were some grammar? Spelling? mistakes sometimes but it isn't a major problem for me.
I really really hope you will update even though it's been a year or so already. I hope you won't abandon this great fic and the readers. Hope to see you soon!
Jay Lightning Strike chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
Hi! I was just curious on when or if yu plan to continue this. I checked yur facebook but it didnt say much of anything

Patiently waiting,
Johanni93 chapter 23 . 11/26/2013
Wow, this story is absolutely brilliant! Words can't describe the sheer awesomeness of it! I'm sad there isn't more at the moment... You haven't abandoned this amazing fic, have you?*looking worried* Honestly, I don't care when you'll update as long as you DO update... You certainly have me hooked here and I'm having major urges to bash my head against my desk since I just noticed that it has been almost a year since your last update... *sob* You're torturing me here as I neither know when you'll post the next chapter nor have I any idea if you'll continue with this...I guess I'll just have to wait and see... Though it would be immensely relieving, if you told me if you've abandoned this brilliant piece of writing or not... Anyway, before I annoy you too much with my ramblings, I just wanted to thank you for taking your time in writing such an enjoyable story! You do know that you're a talented writer and by not continuing this you'd waste your talent, don't you? *hint, hint* ;) Hope to see an update in the near future :3
Cheers from your avid reader in Austria!
Magic Freak chapter 23 . 8/16/2013
Omg this is amazing I was hanging on your every word... This cannot be the end please update soon