Reviews for Bringing The Puppy Home
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
that escalated quickly
Fundindar chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
I have a feeling that Ed would come out a different person, considering the ordeal he just went through, including what has happened to him overall.

However, wouldn't it be more appropriate for Winry to take care of Ed? I mean, what was the Colonel THINKING! Indeed Hawkeye as well. Anyway, If Winry found out what sort of condition Ed was in, she would flip.
SpaceDementia49 chapter 23 . 6/21/2014
I loved this ! I really wish you would continue
GreedxEd chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
This wasn't the last chapter was it? i've been rereading this story and it is still one of the best roy/ed fanfics I've read, probably a top 5 for me. It also made me cry .;;;; Is the facebook page deleted? ):
Fonlover chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
Hii! First time reviewing your story after discovering it a few days ago. You have no idea what time I stayed up just to read your story haha.
It's such a great story I almost cried;; There were some grammar? Spelling? mistakes sometimes but it isn't a major problem for me.
I really really hope you will update even though it's been a year or so already. I hope you won't abandon this great fic and the readers. Hope to see you soon!
Jay Lightning Strike chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
Hi! I was just curious on when or if yu plan to continue this. I checked yur facebook but it didnt say much of anything

Patiently waiting,
Jay
Johanni93 chapter 23 . 11/26/2013
Wow, this story is absolutely brilliant! Words can't describe the sheer awesomeness of it! I'm sad there isn't more at the moment... You haven't abandoned this amazing fic, have you?*looking worried* Honestly, I don't care when you'll update as long as you DO update... You certainly have me hooked here and I'm having major urges to bash my head against my desk since I just noticed that it has been almost a year since your last update... *sob* You're torturing me here as I neither know when you'll post the next chapter nor have I any idea if you'll continue with this...I guess I'll just have to wait and see... Though it would be immensely relieving, if you told me if you've abandoned this brilliant piece of writing or not... Anyway, before I annoy you too much with my ramblings, I just wanted to thank you for taking your time in writing such an enjoyable story! You do know that you're a talented writer and by not continuing this you'd waste your talent, don't you? *hint, hint* ;) Hope to see an update in the near future :3
Cheers from your avid reader in Austria!
Magic Freak chapter 23 . 8/16/2013
Omg this is amazing I was hanging on your every word... This cannot be the end please update soon
LunaMaye chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
I recently started reading your story and I strongly encourage you to update soon. I love your writing style and you're very talented.
Dragon the Antihero chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
This cant be the end you have to keep going, this story is amazing and I want to read more. PLZ continue, and maybe have a happy ending. There is so much potential for more, and im sure im not the only one who is waiting on the edge of our seats. MORE PLZ. :D
Ryuu-Kashi chapter 23 . 6/14/2013
Tell me this isn't the end! I finished taking my Math finals and started reading this then it made me cry...
KT chapter 23 . 6/10/2013
OMG, I loved that story sooooo much XD. Loved how even though they (roy and ed) were in love you didn't make it soppy and change their personalities. I cried for like half a hour when ed died it was so sad. I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriends brother and I love how you honoured him, RIP. thankyou for the wonderful story that I read in a couple of hours cause it was so good. May you have a happy and healthy life. 3
myapostle chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Woah this story has been in progress for 7 years... that blows my mind. Anyway I loved the story, thank you for writing it- I just hope one day Ed gets back to Roy.
GoldenZodiac chapter 23 . 3/5/2013
OMG
I cried these last few chapters...it's just so sad! I'm seriously crying now
DX!
You're...really great..*sniff* and I hope.. U write some more...
I'm gonna start crying again!D'X
charm13insomnia chapter 8 . 3/4/2013