Reviews for Prelude to Forever Red
fxiong89 chapter 1 . 4/14
wow this is quite good I'm inpress
brankel1 chapter 20 . 6/23/2011
Awesome.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 20 . 7/3/2009
This was a really good story. Of course, anything where Mike is involved is good :)
Psycho Tangerine chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
This is good so far.
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 9/11/2008
Great job. I'm so sorry! I thought I got the end of this long ago, but apparently I channeled Tommy. Catch ya on the flip side.
monkeerangerfan chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
great story.
Green Gallant chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
Hey not a bad chapter, I forgot what Onyx was. YOu did really well on this, reminded me of one of the old epiosodes. And they found the Galaxy Rangers, well let's see what happens next.
White Avalanche Ranger chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
I know who the other warriors are! The Big Bad Beetleborgs! And General Venjix is really the Shadowborg. I knew he looked familar when I saw Forever Red but I couldnt figure out who he was, it wasnt until a while back a found out who he really was. I cant believe you did that to Rita, Zedd and Divatox. I was trying to figure out who the three people were. When you said an Asain woman I thought it was Trini. And I thought the guy was Jason, then I thought it was Billy. But I couldnt figure out for the life of me who the woman with curly hair was. Wow, my god, your evil.
White Avalanche Ranger chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
So the Power Rangers are going back to Earth? I have a question, will Mike become the Magna Defender again?
White Avalanche Ranger chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
That's pretty good, its been a while since I read someone else's fight scene, you did a pretty good job in visualizing it. I dont really remember much from the finale so I didnt know the Jet Jammers were destroyed or forgot at least. Not a bad job, glad to see them morph. Kind of surprised to see the cogs attacking them.
White Avalanche Ranger chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Lookin good so far mate, for some reason I ws thinking Karone was still with the Space Rangers. I dont know why. This is a pretty good story.
White Avalanche Ranger chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Wow, dude Scorpina? And how did the MAchine Empire survive? What could they want with the Galaxy Rangers? BTW, I loved that you added Billy to the story. He was one of my favorites growing up. Pretty intrestring so far, I'll keep reading it.

White Avalanche Ranger.
White Avalanche Ranger chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Now this is a good story. I've had my eye on this fic the past few days as well. Ecliptor was one of my favorite villains. I thought it was sad when he died. Until I watched In Space I never cared for the villain, but after seeing his protrayal I actually felt sorry for him seeing all the times he'd been killed and forcibly merged with Darkonda. My other favorite aside from Lothar was Villimax. But I'm getting off-subject this is a really intrestring story so far and I cant wait to read more. Thanks for writing it. (usually I save that till the end.)

White Avalanche Ranger.
Halliwell Corbett chapter 20 . 1/3/2008
A good story. I've enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work.
Destiny45 chapter 20 . 1/2/2008
Great story, you can see how much thought you put into the plot, I sense I sequel here ... please drop me a line when you begin it. I'd loved to read it.