Reviews for Clean
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
One of the things I hate about it is you call them soldiers. They are Marines. There is a difference.
jarheadrocks chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Well done! I really enjoyed how you gave Troy more depth. The movie is just great and your characters fit perfectly. Loved it!
Countess of Poison chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Amazing! You really know how to keep these guys in character!

Good job, thank you!
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
" fuckin jarhead."

I like the ring to that little sentence. You have quite a grasp on these characters and have made my night a better one. Thank you.

-Lover of Angelus
thedivinemisse chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Thanks for writing this. Those two were my favourite characters in the movie and that is such a nice story :) It sums up their friendship really well.
fellow Jarhead Fan chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I like your writing but there is just one thing that bothered me. I have friends who might have a problem with you saying "Soldiers are soldiers" or whatever about Swoff and Troy b/c they are Marines not Army. They will point out the difference in half a heartbeat-its jst this thing about em'. Anyway I'm sure it was just a funny mistake (I make about 50 thousand)but it kinda takes away from the rest which was good.
ObsessedRomantic chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
This was OK, but it got to me a little, reminded me of friends I'v lost to "The Suck" It made me feel bad but it made me feel good. Good job.

Joanne Ellen Faulkner Sergeant FIrst CLass U.S Army (Retired)
Isabelle Adamowitz chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Well, I liked this, but I think you probably could have gone a little further into, I dunno, Swoff's mind, something like that. This is faithful to the movie, but it's not really that daring and I think that you probably know that characters well enough to write something a little less closely attached to the plot and more your own creation without it being OOC. Hope you don't resent my little piece of constructive criticisim.

Marine2be chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Your story was freakin' awsome. I loved how it really gave you an idea of what went on at the funeral. The movie was great wasn't it? I can't wait to be a Marine.
Jess chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I saw this film the day after it came out, and loved it. I really think you did a great job with this story. It fits in well with that scene. Nice Job
Kaydee chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I really enjoyed the movie Jarhead, and your story showed a great relationship between the two soldiers. Good
AndrewJane chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
"And now his friend was clean and asleep, pissing him off and making him cry and breaking his heart."

Fantastic. Very good story. I hope there are more Jarhead fics. The film deserves it. You should write more.