Reviews for The Mind of Atlantis
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 23 . 10/18/2015
I don't know why, but it should say Dr. Becketts wrath*
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 24 . 10/18/2015
Oh this was marvelous! Loved it! But really felt sad for Johnny, nobody should experience the infirmary like that, but mostly not experience 's wrath.
Vadercat chapter 23 . 9/12/2015
You really do need to do a sequel to explore more Atlantis/Sheppard capabilities. And you write some pretty good hurt/comfort stories for John, you are down right diabolical. Plus I have laughed at some of the John/Kate exchanges not only in this story but other's you have written.
Vadercat chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
Did you ever do a follow up story for this one, where John continues his lessons with Atlantis and we find out what happened to her?
Hummingbird2 chapter 24 . 10/11/2011
You should have been writing for the series. Excellent, thank you!
AlexanderD chapter 24 . 5/22/2011
Excellent story from start to finish.
Skye Graham chapter 24 . 3/1/2011
Even though you kinda lept full bore off the Atlantis 'cannon' train this was a great story. It was so great I found myself sneaking reads throughout the day while I was subbing. I put off washing dishes, doing laundry, feedind the cats...well you get the picture.

You know I don't see what's wrong with just continuing the story. Just preface it as what would've happened if TPTB had used Sheppard's Atlantis connection. This presents a possibility for a bunch of great storiesfurther developing this unique storyline. Do it!
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 24 . 10/17/2010
I liked the inter play between becket and john, good action chapters. Good story.
Lillkin chapter 24 . 7/14/2010
i know this is long completed but i still feel i should rewiew because this certainly deserves it, i love the way you write and reading this made my whole day brighter, thank you for that and for an awesome adventure *hugs*

P.S that prewious rewiew was somewhat emotional, sorry but it was the middle of the night and the events of that chapter were simply so brilliant :) ... anyway thank you
Lillkin chapter 20 . 7/13/2010
i hate you and i love you at the same timeeeee *sobbing like crazy* why are you doing this to me? again? just stop... please... *crying silently in the corner*

he's had enough you are not gonna kill him for the third time, are you?
bria67 chapter 24 . 3/7/2010
Amazing story! It was great that Shep’s ATA gene were used and that you explored his heritage. Loved to read about his ancestors and their life. Really liked Atlantis’ character. The chapters where the wrong ZPM was used and it’s effect could be seen were very intense, I was constantly at the edge of my seat while I read it.

I hope you’ll write the sequel you mentioned earlier :)
kirroth chapter 24 . 2/1/2010
Well, that was a fun ride! It'll be interesting to see if the Atlantis version of "Neo" can use his new skills outside of Atlantis.

(And yes, I realize I've been reviewing on old stories, but I figure a writer doesn't mind a little ego-stroking, even on older works, right? ;) I noticed your Teyla voice was getting better in this one. Not sure about Ford, it's so hard with him since we only get the real Ford for one season, then it's Addict-Ford after that.)
kirroth chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
I think I need to skim back over previous chapters, I'm curious as to how much time Sheppard has actually spent unconscious/asleep since this mess started. XD I don't blame him for his delusions near the end of this chapter; I've never suffered a catheter or long term hospital stay, but I'm sure I wouldn't want to think of how many people had seen how much of me unclothes. LOL!
kirroth chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
See that, right there? You've pushed me to the edge of my seat. Onward to Chapter 12!
kirroth chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
Minor stroke? *meep* Could really feel Sheppard struggling for control of himself at the end, trying to get through to his team. Poor guy, he just never saw you coming, Titan. P