Reviews for Emissary of Darkness
00Midnight00 chapter 41 . 4/9
Better late than never xD Good chapter :D
The Black Death Revelation chapter 41 . 4/9
I thought it was good, though the only thing I had noticed that you misspelled Slifer, but other than that it was pretty good.
Parselmaster chapter 41 . 4/9
Wow... Its alive!
Dana Sto Helit chapter 41 . 4/9
Thank you thank you thank you ! I really love this fanfic, I don't want you to stop !
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 9 . 4/9
What's the significance of basswood?
Kitsune chapter 40 . 1/15
See this, this right here is why I love Yami Bakura. Because no matter what overwhelming odds or various obstacles stand before him he always makes it work, always coming out at the end. Maybe battered and wounded but he DOES pull through never giving up and you have to admire that. Which is why I always wanted him to win. Yami Bakura in my opinion is really neither a good guy OR a bad guy no what Yugi/Yami Yugi say or think because really some of the things Yami Yugi got away with always bothered me. I mean it gets mentioned when Yami Yugi sometimes goes overboard but then it's like it's never mentioned again. An then in the case of Yami Bakura's village and the creation of the Items while I can't remember off the top of my head whether Yugi and co. ever found out or if it was just shown in a flashback or something the fact that it was never really addressed just kind of glossed over in the pursuit of seeing Yugi/Yami Yugi prevail against the evil villian struck me as wrong. Or maybe they did and I just don't remember. What matters is that there's finally a fic that keeps everyone in characer, especially Yami Bakura and I love it.
darkdranzer chapter 40 . 12/25/2013
Interesting fic hoping youre still updating would like to know how it ends
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 40 . 9/21/2013
-pout- I want more!
Susanohime chapter 40 . 9/10/2013
PLEASE tell me this is being continued! PLEASE!
iPomeranian chapter 40 . 8/19/2013
...where is the update? YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US LIKE THIS! Please update, this cliffhanger is awful and its been over a year. I'd completely forgotten what the story was about until I completely reread the entire thing in 14 hours! I feel like my brain's about to explode from the lack of knowing what's going to happen!
PuppetPrince chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Sanguinary Tide chapter 40 . 1/25/2013
lol...wow...to have been working on this since 10th grade...geez...that probably puts you right around my own age. Well then...having said that, I imagine you won't be abandoning this fic any time soon. XD Anyway, I'm still feeling all kinds of bad for Yugi/The Pharaoh right now, but still so immeasurably impressed by the Thief. I'd love to leave a longer more detailed review, but I can't think much at the moment...and I'm kind of procrastinating from my homework...going towards my own Bachelor's degree actually. XD I'll be sure to leave a more impressive review next chapter!
Sanguinary Tide chapter 39 . 1/25/2013
I must say...this chapter has made me both hate and love Bakura all in the same action. I actually like Yugi...so seeing him get duped and framed so easily...it saddens me...however...I must say...I admire the spirits ruthless cunning. XD
Dana Sto Helit chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You know, I really really like this story and I surprisingly spend a lot of energy just waiting. It's like an unresolved question that's stay in my head, you see ? I don't to tell you to hurry, you have to do how you feel. But if you decide to abandon it, I would like you let me know. Would you ?
Serendipital chapter 40 . 8/30/2012
This is absolutely amazing, and one-of-a-kind. For one, I haven't actually seen Bakura as the villain before! On top of that, everyone is perfectly in character, to the point that I'm suspecting you worked on the show. Of course, your writing itself is brilliant, especially with how you developed the plot.

Good luck on the next chapter!