Reviews for Emissary of Darkness
Barren Chasm chapter 43 . 8/18
I don't know how I have not read this story before but I'm so glad I did now. I love it! I like how Bakura has made it harder for Harry, Ron, and Hermione to trust Yugi and I wonder what will come of that. I can't wait to see what's going to happen with Malik and if he'll end up meeting up with Yugi or not. Either way I'm excited to see more of his interactions with the Order.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 3 . 7/31
I'm very concerned
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 2 . 7/31
how the frick frack is he gonna be able to go to a magic school
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 1 . 7/31
Bakura you edgy turd XD
Peter Kim chapter 43 . 6/28
Poor Voldermort's soul, he shouldn't have played a game that he has no chance in hell that he can win. He should have played a game that he has a chance to win. I would like to see next Voldermort's soul vs Bakura in a game of Duel Monsters?
DJmiso chapter 43 . 6/23
another wonderful chapter as always! every time bakura spoke, though, i couldn’t help thinking ‘everytime you open yer mouth, dude, you make yerself more suspicious.’ but he can’t help himself, i guess. i cheered for bakura through that shadow game. omg, my anxiety shot through the roof when it seemed like he was gonna lose. D: can’t lose my baby. also, i’d seen that poster not too long ago (of the yugioh movie). i was looking fer bakura art to use as a wallpaper on my phone, and i kept seeing these movie-like images of ryou on google, and i’m just like, “wait, why do you look like you were in a movie?” then i saw a tumblr post mentioning that movie and i kinda screamed! haven’t seen it yet, though. i was scared how they were gonna portray him (they haven’t really put him in the best light whenever he comes back from the shadow realm. ryou, that is). hope to see a new update from you soon! :)
Warga chapter 43 . 6/13
Im still here, under a new name.
blades chapter 1 . 6/12
Never mind after I read a little it was explained.
blades chapter 1 . 6/12
This is weird to ask, but... um why does the picture of the byakura have an eye patch on there eyes?
Dana Sto Helit chapter 43 . 6/12
It was nice to read about this story again. See you next time !
WarriorMan199456 chapter 43 . 6/11
Glad to see you've returned. Yami Bakura's battle with the soul within the horcrux gave me chills. Especially when he realized Voldemort's greatest fear. Bakura having no fear of death was admirable, since the readers know that he's always come back.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
NiTech chapter 5 . 6/5
Lol Ryou is totally in the dark about all of this lmao! You thought of a very creative way to get Yami Bakura into Hogwarts as well. And of course, Snape barely wants to go through the admittance lol. Cant wait to see how Bakura gets by in Slytherin. Indeed, Yami Bakura is with with his own kind after all. I also love how you kept Yami Bakura in character. Uggh, thank you so much for that.
NiTech chapter 2 . 6/4
New reader. Its been a great read so far!
DJmiso chapter 42 . 5/22
well, hopefully, you didn’t die because it’s been since 2015 and no chapter 43. and you ended it on a sort of cliffhanger which makes it even worse! please come back and update. also, i think there was a chapter some time before bakura got his memories back where ryou mentioned zorc? i think you also mentioned that this was being based on the manga (which i have never read before), so did zorc appear way before yami went into the tablet to get his memories back (that was when zorc showed up for the first time ever in the anime)? if so, then you prolly don’t need to go checking all the way back when to fix it (i don’t even remember the chapter anyway, sorry :x). but anyway, yeh. please update. yer like, one of the few hpcrossover stories that’s decent out there; of the decent, yer story went way beyond any of my expectations! yer an incredible writer and i hope to see this story finished soon. just... don’t harm my bakura too bad. qq
DJmiso chapter 41 . 5/22
yer so awesome. why do i doubt you? *sob* owait. that’s right. because bakura will prolly lose even though he’s setting up all the cards against yami. i’m just waiting for him to pile on too much and inevitably make them fall on top of him. because good guys always finish last, right? well. i should try to not doubt you so much. i mean, the story was mainly focusing on bakura and you seem to love him as much as i (maybe more, yer portraying him so powerfully well - a little too well - that he can practically be the character from the anime itself), so hopefully you give him some kind of victory...