Reviews for Emissary of Darkness
TenableCape9819 chapter 42 . 1/31
How long does it take to write and publish a chapter? Just wondering. Can u PLEASE update soon?
TenableCape9819 chapter 41 . 1/31
Does Yugi have the rest of his deck? Or just the god cards?
Vi-Violence chapter 42 . 11/11/2015
Well, this is something special.
Oceantears2 chapter 42 . 10/25/2015
The story's absolutely amazing I never read it pre corrections but you must've done a good job because I felt like I was reading a book and I'm very glad to hear you plan on finishing it. One question though will we bring seeing anything else from Bakura's (real bakura) pov because I really liked those. Thanks and please keep up the awesome work I can't wait to see it finished.
TenabiiBee chapter 42 . 10/13/2015
Oh man it's like Yami Bakura isn't even trying to hide anything now. I am so intrigued to see what his end goal in this whole thing is. I have so many thoughts that really are not much more than personal preferences about this. Is he going to turn on them and work with Voldemort, is get going to crush Voldemort with them and take Voldemort's place as the big bad, how is he going to turn all this back on the Pharaoh. Aah I still can't see how Voldemort is useful to him in his quest, I'm really excited to read more and find out exactly how you pick apart and subvert my expectations.

I liked the nod to Ron's spider fear, even when only a web is present. And that Harry is starting to notice things going wrong, but the situation isn't one where he can afford to go around refusing help from someone so useful without serious reasons to. I like how you write all the characters as full people with real thinking rather than plot devices as becomes so common in multi character stories.

I did have good timing with my last review huh Thank you for this update. As always I adore your Yami Bakura and I wish him well for the next chapter. And you too.
Duistere chapter 42 . 10/7/2015
I have to say I was quite surprised by an update :D so happy you didn't abandon the story

poor yugi, getting played around with like that, but it is kinda his own fault for not taking action against bakura earlier xD it was only to be expected the thief would try something

nice chapter as always and I look forward to see what happens and what bakura is planning :D
TenabiiBee chapter 41 . 10/5/2015
I love this story so much. Every few months I rediscover it and reread it once more. How careful Yami Bakura is in the early chapters as he discovers the magical world in such a unique way, the way he tortures poor Ryou into learning the magic for him. The expert way he manipulated Yami and the golden trio into this situation, I imagine him snickering with glee inside his head as the Pharaoh splutters.

One thing that I recently realised confused me though, is that if Ryou can't use magic then I can't imagine his learning of the spells would be that efficient? He wouldn't get any feedback when he tried to alter his actions or incantation to get the more correct. But as I write this it seems likely his practising doesn't matter so much as his memory of the instructions and then Yami Bakura can practice himself. Perhaps?

Anyway, enough of me rambling. Thank you so much for writing this story. It's brilliant.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/18/2015