Reviews for Mistakes: Past & Present
elusivek chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Looking forward to possible future updates :-)
continue pls chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
tfw '06 fanfic that will never be updated
Neanda chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Wow, this is very good. At first I was wondering where this was going - dreading another long bit of Pluto revealing the whole freaking clue - but it turned out great!

Makoto seems to have wisened up a bit, which is good, especially considering the circumstances. After all, she figured it out herself, in her own way. And that's awesome.

Oh, I can't wait to see the next chapter. I know you haven't updated for over 5 years, but if you ever do, I'll come back and read it. Promise! D

Ja ne!
Blazer chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
This is a really interesting look at how the future could turn out for the senshi. It's so sad seeing what they've all turned into. I hope you might possibly still have inspiration for this story and it would be a tragedy for it to not have a conclusion.
angry penguin chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
Please tell me that you are not letting this story here. This is great.
Randa-Chan chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
Wow! This is awesome- like reading an actual book. Sure I've read many fanfics in my time and some are really good, believe me but this is the most professionally written so far.

Gosh I sound like an old professor or something. _

Anyway, I really love this story so far. The whole plot is so different to what you normally get and I'm really enjoying this conflict amongst the senshi. Some part of me is still qualling at it all and how out of character everyone is but the rest of me is pointedly ignoring that little voice and simply enjoying the ride.

Awesome job my friend. I can't wait to read more no matter how long I have to wait. _-

Love Randa*
Celia chapter 6 . 9/21/2006
Hi there!

This is an incredible story, and it should be getting a lot more reviews than it has already.

That being said, I love where you're going with this. Partially because I've always been fans of Jupiter and Mercury, but mainly because not many people really explore the reality of Crystal Tokyo. I mean, I was always personally suspicious ever since the senshi visited the future and I saw the inners guarding Neo Queen Serenity in her coma, practically like statues. I got the impression that no matter what the happy ending for Serenity and Endymion, the senshi seemed to be getting the very short end of the stick. And the whole concept of going full circle and bringing up the middle ages again always seemed, well, wrong.

But my blathering aside, your ability to bring large amounts of description and detail into short chapters is amazing, and moves the story along at good pace, which if often hard to achieve - feel proud of yourself. There are a couple of spelling and grammar mistakes, but only a couple here and there, so I can't complain.

Although, you might have to clarify what type of neglect is killing the Earth - what's been going on outside of Crystal Tokyo that's causing Elysion's disintegration? It can't just be Endymion's personal degradation, so to speak. Or is it? That part's kind of vague. And personally, I'm hoping you go a bit more into senshi interrelations. I know how Serenity's treatment of her senshi resulted, but when did they give up on each other? They wouldn't have gone down without a fight, so to speak. Still, it's your story; I just read it :)

Looking forward eagerly to your next update!
1746 chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
Oh please, please update... I wanna know who's the enemy and how will they deal with it... how are they going to find about their mistakes... I realy love your story and it pains me to see that it wasn't updated in such a long time

Please Update ! Please...
Iggy - Essence of Angst chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
Well.

I must say, I'm glad I clicked on this story. You definitely have potential. There are a few things I'm going to criticize, and a load of other stuff I want to comment on.

First of all, a comma never comes -after- "but". It always goes before. I believe for Chapter 2 you wrote that you had a beta-reader. I spotted something that your beta reader should have seen: the word "loose", when it was supposed to be "lose".

Yes, I'm nitpicking. I'm reviewing and I'm being honest, so there you go. Also, I wouldn't bother pointing out these tiny things if I thought you were just one of those "OMG! RR! Praise my fic, it's so gud!1!" fanbrats.

Your chapters aren't very long, but the amount of detail, characterization and background structure more than makes up for that. I believe it was in chapter 4 or 5 that you put down specific descriptions regarding each Sailor Soldier's personality and powers. I loved them, CrystalMaker. I loved the flow of the words, and the variety of expression you used to describe the abilities of each Sailor Soldier. Not just for their powers, but for who they were at heart. That counts for a lot in these types of fics.

Your writing is extremely detailed. I could not read every single word; I admit that the endless descriptions of text made me go, "x_x... too much to absorb!", but that does not change my opinion about your story in any way, shape or form.

The structure of your sentences is fluent, and despite all the various descriptions you had to use chapter after chapter, I never once thought, "Gee, this is getting rather repetitive..."

You are talented, and it clearly shows through. Keep at it. Just remember one thing: writing is firstly for yourself, not specifically for others' enjoyment. Otherwise we would have a "Praise my fic to the skies!" option as opposed to typing out constructive criticism. I know you want to entertain your readers, but this is for you. No one is going to pay you for it, and you should not feel like you have to update just because they ask you to. Everyone has their own pace and (sometimes lack of) motivation.

~ Iggy ~

(And thank you so much for not having long author's notes!)
suisei no mitsukai chapter 6 . 3/24/2006
Very interesting. I'm curious to see just what you're going to do with this story and how Mercury and Jupiter are going to handle the situation. Keep up the good work.
SailorStar9 chapter 6 . 3/19/2006
And Jupiter sees Mercury's viewpoint... finally.
Serenity Blossom chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
Ah, very nice very nice!
Serenity Blossom chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
I really enjoy this story! It's very original and I look forward to reading more!
Serenity Blossom chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
Nice chapter, I can't wait to read more!
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 3/14/2006