Reviews for Beautiful
Poodie chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
This story is beautiful! Amazing and just right! I'm no hardcore Star Wars fan, but I am a fan. This is just so great and emotional (having Heart Attack by Trey Songz playing in the background didn't help ease my heart, it really just made it worse actually)

I don't know why but I have a thing for these kind of stories XD I just love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This was amazing. Just wow. Perfect comparison between the two. It's a lot like in the third episode where Vader's operation is mixed in with scenes from Padme's childbirth. Vader went from near death to life, and Padme went from bringing life (her twins) to death. It's the opposites thing again. Great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Fairy Cakes Love chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This pulled my heartstrings!
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Heartbreaking...you're writing is so poetic...lyrically beautiful.
ephemeral visions chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
"She was dead, and she was beautiful.

He is not dead, and he will never be beautiful again.

And he wonders, sometimes deep in his dreams, which is the greater tragedy."

That was beautiful... I loved these lines the most, so simple, but so heartbreaking at the same time.

Keep Writing!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Wow, that was amazing. Beautifully sad. I think you captured the tragedy of the event, and Anakin's thoughts on it, extremely well.
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
~*~*~*~

Wow. That was amazing!

I was taking the time to consider which of your stories I would read and which I wouldnt from the summaries, but screw that. Im just gonna read all of them.

Just amazing. 10/10

~*~ZZ~*~
Sou7h chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Short. Sweet. Absolutely beautiful.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
A beautiful, moving story. I loved it :) Those last lines... they give me shivers!
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
"So he destroyed other people’s worlds, because he could not create them..."

Beautiful. He can not have the world he wants, so eh will tear apart other people's worlds instead.

I like how it talks about how he wished to die with her, and how for all his power he cannot have what he wants most.

Good job,

VFA
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Oh...how...sad! Last line is a complete tearjearker.
PurpleLilyBlossom chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
what a sad little story...i still like it though. i like your writting style
BetaReject chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
That is the most amazing tale I've ever read about Darth VAder. It just takes my breath away! Thank you for sharing!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/7/2005