Reviews for It's Midnight, Cinderella
malugargula chapter 1 . 7/28
Amazing :)
A fan chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! PLEAE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Omg i completely loved this! Omg! Please do update this! I love it! :)
Daciavu73 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I like this! Are you going to continue it? It would be interesting to see where this goes. Great writing.
LadyAlchemy chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I thought this was a way cool take. I just wish you had made it a few more chapters longer.
Courtnee chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I like this, not many people would think of Chloe and Jason together, but they are nice. I also thought it was funny when Jason said:

”Hell if I know.” He shrugged. “What, do I look like some kind of expert on supernatural things?”

Whether it was intended or not i thought of Dean Winchester (Supernatural) since like Jason he is played by Jensen Ackles. And Dean of course is an expert on supernatural things.

But i liked it i think Lana deserved to be on the sidelines and Clark should be jealous. Nicely done. :)

*~Courtnee'~*
Sarenna Cech chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I really liked this story because you were realistic enough to show that Chloe still had feelings for Clark but you let her start to move on in the end (with one of the hottest guys EVER!) I also loved the whole Clark is jealous and Lana is FINALLY on the sidelines. Great one-shot.
jenny chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Oh this is so sweet, I really wanted then together...I never understood why EVERYONE is so in to Lana, she is pretty but is all, her personality is horrific and ahh..Chloe is easily one of the most underrated characters in the history of tv, she should have the nice men and not just crapy jimmy

if you want to write a sequal, i will read and love it
jack chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
aw! so sweet! always love jason and chloe!

too bad he's not on smallville anymore!
violet chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
this is so cool, you should continue
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I don't know why it took me so long to fall in love with this pairing or even think of it... but either way, I'm VERY thankful I found this! This was really brilliant and was VERY well-written.
Lt-Spork89 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
will there be some more?
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I'm like, what, three years later to leave a review, but I couldn't NOT leave a review here, such a great story. Would have been awesome if it had two or more chapters. Very well written. I'll check your other work.
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Thats a really good begining id love to read more
atomiccounty chapter 1 . 4/14/2008