Reviews for Life in Transition
Erinaceous chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Great work! Kaede's life is hard, but nobody notices because it is overshadowed by Kikyou's hard life.
Ned Pepper chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
:D
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
It's horrible, though, that Kaede believes herself to be in purgatory. An outsider could tell her that not living up to Kikyou is not a sin, except the only real outsider was asleep and pinned to a tree.
crushed by a dandelion chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Every time I read something like this-god-DAMN!

You know? I mean, it's just the subtlety, which I will NEVER master, that kills me. And I want SO freaking bad to be able to do it...

Like, listen. Kaede's talking to Inu-Yasha, and she asks that question. Along these lines: "do you ever feel like, bad, blah blah, everyone staring at you, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah?" And I would have written something, fifty long, poetic paragraphs of explaination (and something will seem wrong, but one of my brilliant phrases will convince me that nothing's wrong with it...) And you...

...you summed it up in one fucking sentence. "That was a stupid question".

I mean-how could I miss something THAT simple? How did YOU learn to be like that?

And this is part of it, I know-this constant dwelling et cetera, but my god... It isn't FAIR... Not fair... .

In retrospect, I should probably wait to come off of my caffeine highs before I write these reviews, but what the hell. Idiocy is my strong point. And as they say, you gotta play to your strengths...
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
nice, I liked it
Varethane chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Ooh, -wow-.

This is awesome XD. I suspect that a number of people were turned away by the fact that the pairing is stated quite clearly in the summary as Inuyasha/Kaede, but it works beautifully as you've portrayed it. Definitely an interesting take on Kaede's feelings, as the sibling to a renowned miko...

Yes, indeed, this is good. :D

Taa! _
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Very interesting, I never thought of Kaede's life being so tragic, because she was like you said always overshadowed by Kikyo.
unheard screams chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
dude, the realism! i can totally understand...at least in old age people can respect kaedae.
Lavender Valentine chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
This was didn't really catch my attention until I got to your ending line. Then - wham! That tied it all together and made it wonderful. Good job!
Qem chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Hee

I really loved the way you illustrated Kaede's thoughts throughout this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
That was very pretty and it made Kaede not such a side character. The end was adorable.
The-world-needs-peace chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Wow, this is a definate change from most of your stories. It seemed like a lot of time was spent ont this one. It was pretty good. It's an interesting idea of course, yet I guess it would make sense, she was curious. Anyway, nice edition!
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Oddly poigant, with a touch of melancholy. Hauntingly beautiful.

As always, prodigious work.