Reviews for Gwin's Mildly Entertaining Version of Events
DanelleSephton chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
luv martens
hate cats
FlavishamXIII chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Wow! this is very good! I enjoy your style of writing, the intro seemed rather bumby, but instantly in this chapter it became brilliant! Please keep writing I'll look forward to reading more!:)
zealousfreak27 chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
Perfectly written and very funny.
RiverMaiden chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
I just reread this story for the third time. IT'S SO FREAKIN' GOOD! PLEEAASSEE UPDATE? I know it's been 3 years, but you'd be making lots of fans OVERJOYED if you started writing this story again.

I have a notebook I use to write down my favorite quotes from my favorite books. I only use quotes from my absolute favorite books/things, and I just did several from this story. Doesn't that make you feel honored? Don't you want to start writing this story again now?

It's seriously reeaallyy good, funny, and amazing. A truer title would be Gwin's Hilariously Entertaining and VERY Funny Version of Events. I would love it so much of you'd update, and so would a bunch of other people.

Well, if this heartfelt plea won't encourage you to continue this, I don't know what will. I really hope you'll update now.
RiverMaiden chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
I've read this story before and I just reread it now to see if it was as awesome as I remembered it to be. It was. This story is reeaaalllyy good! And I know that you haven't updated in 3 years, so you probably won't now, but if you ever did update it, know that I would be very, very happy.

Anyway, great job on the story! :)
radha24-Dusty's apprentice chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
Duckweed,

OMG YOU ARE SO, SO FUNNY!

You should really come back here; this story's totally awesome! I know you haven't been here for 3 years but everyone wants you to come back! I hope you haven't disappeared into Outer Space or something! COME BACK!

radha24 :D
MUGETSU211TENSHOU chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
PUT A FRICKIN UPDATE TA DIS FRIGGIN BOOK!
Goldencity chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
I love this story! it's funny and interesting, and you should really update!
Daisy32 chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
Great story. It's really neat reading something from Gwin's POV. I really hope you update soon, I'm looking forward to when Farid will be in it.
ApplePie777 chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
Um, Duckweed?

I LOVE this story.

In fact, it is is my new best friend, but you really need to update it!

Yes, it's been years since you've went on this site...but you will come back, right?

You are hilarious and wonderful and need to write more. NOW. (As in, y'know, NOW.)

So come back and write, ok?

Please?

Missa
Welcome2DaHouseOfFun chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
Wow, really liked it! Updtae soon or I WILL badger you through PM's! You have been warned.
Ivyshadow chapter 8 . 11/18/2009
mildly entertaining? try absolutely hilarious! very well written and so funny! update soon?

Ivy
ApplePie777 chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
but...you must update! you haven't in forever, but can I still hope?

I love this story! I even favorited it! you must come back and update. :'(
Rain Kayheart chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
plz write more! it's really good!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/17/2009