Reviews for Let's Do The Time Warp Again
Kristafied chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
This cracked me up.
cripelectric chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
"carpet munchers" is a slangy term used to talk about lesbians, and what they like to do, you may not want to include it in a cutesy story about kids...just a thought.
magdilen chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
That was so cute and funny.
Morgan5318 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I haven't laughed like this is a good, long time. This was a perfectly delightful romp, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I suspect the author has spent time with kids, possibly as a babysitter themselves. Trust me, having done my share of sitting, I've had days like that one. It was great. I really hope to see more of this humor.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Ah, very nice. *giggle*
BetsyStrothgard chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
you big stupid ball of stupid!”

BEST. LINE. EV-AR.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Aww, Daddy!Jayne. Too adorable for words.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
CUTE! oh, my goodness, porbably the cutest thing I've ever read. I LOVED it! Totally original! GREAT job!
Sidekicklover chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
First off, anyone who makes a Veronica Mars refrence becomes an instant friend for life. Aside from that, this story was very amusing and I love Jayne, so if you were to write anymore that feature him in a positive light, I would be very eager to read up the good work!
geezor chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
i love this. this is written very well. favorite :D
Kyizi chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Heh, very cute.
Hope-W chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
uhauhahua!This was so funny, i loved it!
emmali chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
that was soo funny! I wish it had been longer!
Pyxelle chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
This amused me to no end. Good story! I only wish we could have seen little Jayne, too...
Sensue chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I caught the Antarian reference. (I really wished you could've crossed it with Roswell.) HINT HINT..

Story itself was great. I could picture them in all of those situations. (Loved the Simon/River/Jayne scene..."Daddy".) Great job.